How To Bypass Google Account Verification
As per the current Android features, one needs an active Google account for activation purposes.This feature is introduced to make the device more secure, but Google has introduced a feature known as factory reset protection. Well, this can be quite helpful when the phone is stolen or lost but can be great pain when the user doesn’t remember the Google account username and password. Hence, it becomes essential that the users have a clear idea on how to bypass the Google verification.
How Google verification And Factory Reset Protection Works
Google verification is one of the best methods to ensure the security of the Android device. For enabling this feature, it is required that at the time set up the user has provided the Google account details and verified the same.
However, most of the users don’t realize when the Google account is added to the device, the factory reset feature is enabled by default. Hence, the device of the user is secured, but there are times when this feature might create issues and one needs to have complete details on how to Bypass Google Account Verification. So, to help out the users, here are simple steps that one can follow to resolve this issue.
Process To Bypass Google Verification
Well, there are multiple ways to Bypass Google Account Verification On Android Device, but here the users will be offered some of the effective solutions that one can try out to fix issues faced at the time of account verification.
Disable factory reset protection
One of the easiest ways to bypass the verification is by disabling the FRP protection on the device. So, for users who are facing issues with the Google verification, they can follow the listed steps:
- Launch the Settings app on an Android device and tap on the Cloud and Accounts option.
- Now, tap on the Accounts option and then tap on Google option.
- Then, tap on the remove account option and confirm the account removal prompt.
- After that, the Google account will be removed from the device.
- And once the account is removed from the device, the FRP feature will also get disabled.
Reset the device
Another quick way to Bypass Google Account Verification is by resetting the Android device to default. For the users, who are not aware of the process, they can follow the listed steps:
- Once the Google verification screen is launched, tap on the back option and visit the wireless network selection page.
- Further, tap on the Add network page, and in the network name space, enter random numbers and alphabets.
- Now, the user needs to hold on the string and tap on the Share option.
- From the provided options pick Gmail as a sharing option and from the notification page launch the App settings page.
- Then, from the menu, tap on Account and proceed by tapping on continue with settings.
- In the settings page, select backup and reset and tap on the factory data reset option.
Bypassing verification using APK
For the users who are looking for a procedure on Bypass Google Account Verification With APK Tool, they can check out the steps mentioned below.
- Initially, choose an APK program and download an FRP bypass tool in a USB drive.
- Once the download is finished, the user can connect the USB drive to the device.
- Now, the user needs to install the APK from the USB device and make the necessary changes to bypass the verification.
Need any kind of guidance so just make a call on Google Support to fix all issues related to Google and experts are there to help you 24*7 anytime.