How To Fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error?
There is a wide range of users across the world who utilize Canon wireless printer to print their personal or official jobs. Canon printer proffers amazing printing features that make it the world’s best printer brand. But sometimes many users complaint about the not working issue of Canon printer that causes due to lots of technical reasons.
More On Canon Printer Not Responding Error
Are you confronting not responding error on Canon printer whenever try to print a document? Then you are not alone confronting this issue as there are many users across the world confront this problem once in a while. There could be varied reasons will have been responsible for this error and you have to know about that in order to fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error problem which is very easy to resolve within quick steps.
Steps to fix Canon Printer Not Responding Error issue:
- First of all, make sure that your printer is turned on and if not, then turned it on.
- Now press the Setup button on your Canon printer.
- Go to the Wireless LAN Setup menu and then click on OK tab.
- Now select the Easy Setup option and then confirm this option by clicking on the OK.
- Select Access Point and then enter the Wi-Fi password into the given box.
- Click on OK.
- Now you need to insert the setup disk into your computer and then run the setup program to install your printer to your computer.
- A new page will open, choose the Easy Install option and then click on Install.
- After that, you can very easily able to find the Printer on Network on the next page and then click on the required option before continuing to the next page.
- Now begin the installation procedure by clicking Next and then wait for fewer minutes until the installation process completes.
- Restart your computer to complete the procedure and then run a print test to see whether the not responding problems have resolved or not.
Canon Printer Customer Service
After following the above-described steps, you can fix Canon Printer Not Working issue in a very simple and instant way. But if you are still not able to resolve this problem or have any other problem when following these issues, then you can contact the Canon Printer customer service team and get instant solutions.