Simple Ways To Fix CenturyLink Email Not Responding issue
CenturyLink is a popular technology that offers communication, network and security services to its users. However, the most used service of CenturyLink is the email service which is used by zillions of people to perform their routine email activities.
Indeed, the email service provided by CenturyLink offers the finest features to the users making it easier to send and receive emails regularly. But, like it is always said that nothing is perfect. Hence, there are chances that users might face some issues with the CenturyLink email service like CenturyLink Email Not Working.
Well, the issue mentioned above is a very common issue that is faced by most of the users and can be fixed easily by trying out some simple tips provided in this article. Moreover, the users can even contact the support for the required assistance to fix this quickly.
Fixing CenturyLink Not Receiving Email issue
- One of the main reasons behind this issue is the poor internet connection. So, to fix this issue instantly, it is suggested to the users to check the internet connection.
- Further, there are chances that users might not be able to receive email on the CenturyLink email account because of server errors.
- Also, there are chances that the user might not be receiving email because of the wrong email details entered by the sender. So, it is suggested to the user to contact the sender and verify the details.
- This issue might also arise because of email settings. Hence, it is suggested to the user to check the settings and make the required changes to fix this issue in time.
- Moreover, this issue might also arise because of antivirus software installed on the device which might be affecting the performance of the email account.
Centurylink Email Not Working On iPhone
And for the users who have a query on how to fix CenturyLink Email Not Working On iPhone here are the steps that one can follow:
- For this process, the user needs to launch the Settings app.
- Further, the select Mail, contacts option and tap on Add account option.
- Now, provide the details of CenturyLink account details and proceed.
- Then, set POP3 settings with hostname pop.centurylink.net with username and password.
- After that, for an outgoing server, the user needs to select the SMTP option and set port as 143 with SSL set to none.
- Once done, the user simply needs to save the changes made and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Centurylink Customer Service
Hence, this was the simple tips to fix CenturyLink email not receiving emails issue. Still, if the user fails to fix this issue they can contact the support for required help.