Does YouTube Support Live Chat
YouTube is one such platform that not only allows you to get entertained but is also used to earn money. If you have been using YouTube for a long time now, you must have wondered how to contact the live person on the platform.
If you are also curious to know whether YouTube has a live chat feature or not, you'll be happy to know that it has. You can talk with a live person on Chat if you are on live streaming or a channel on YouTube. This article is all about YouTube Live Chat and how to connect you with customer support on YouTube.
How To Start A YouTube Live Chat
If you are using YouTube and feel the need to contact the customer support on Chat, you have the following options:
Live Chat: You can connect with the owner of YouTube channels directly by the message, but if you want to contact them on a live platform, you can follow the steps given below.
- When you are streaming a live video, you get a chance to type a message at the moment.
- You can start typing a message in the box starting with "@."
- Now you have to add the person's name next to the symbol to tag them and start the message.
- You can type 200 characters at a time and write your message.
If you want to get YouTube live chat support from the customer representative, you need to have a YouTube channel on the platform. Now follow the steps below to contact a live person on Chat.
YouTube Live Chat with customer support representative:
- You need to get on your YouTube channel.
- Find the Support option on the page and look for the Contact Us button.
- Once you see the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page, select it.
- Now you will find the Chat option on your screen.
- You can click on it and follow the on-screen instructions for that.
- After that, you can talk with the customer representative of YouTube on live Chat.
If you don't have a channel on YouTube, there are other ways to contact YouTube customer support.
Other ways to contact YouTube Customer Service
You don't need to worry if you don't have a channel on YouTube. You can use the following ways to contact the customer service of YouTube.
Through Email: You can open your YouTube account and check the YouTube Help Center option in the Settings. You can click on the option to see an email box on the screen. You need to enter the relevant subject and start writing your mail. You can also attract the required screenshots or documents to support your issue.
Through Feedback: You will find the Feedback option at the bottom of the Settings menu. You can hit the button and type your feedback or message in the given box. You can attach the files in the feedback options as well.
So, if you want to contact the YouTube customer service on Live Chat, you can use the opportunity of live streaming. Other than that, you can take advantage of the YouTube Help Center option available on the platform.