How To Fix Google Meet Screen Share Not Working
There are several reasons due to which screen-sharing has become an important feature of the video conferencing tools. Google Meet also has the option to share screens during a meeting or presentation.
But sometimes, the users encounter issues while sharing their screens. In some cases, you might not be able to share the screen on Firefox browser during a Google Meet. There could be several reasons for this issue. Here in this article, you will get to know how to fix Google Meet screen share not working.
Fix The Issue Of Google Meet Screen Sharing Not Working
You might be facing this screen sharing issue when multiple windows or tabs are opened in a Firefox browser. Sometimes, this error comes up due to temporary issues with the device. So, it becomes important to fix Google Meet screen share not working on Firefox. Here are the common fixes that can help you with the screen sharing feature in Google Meet:
- Initially, you can start by closing all the Firefox windows on the system and restarting the browser. This might refresh the settings, resulting in the proper working of the screen-sharing feature in Google Meet.
- You need to check for the privacy settings of Firefox browser to fix Google Meet screen share not working issue. If you are accessing Google Meet on your Mac device, you need to allow with the permissions. You can check for the privacy settings with the following steps:
- Go to System Preferences and select the option of Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, select the option of screen-recording.
- The Firefox option should be checked.
- You need to Quit & Reopen, to see the effect of change in Firefox.
- You can also restart Firefox manually to check the working.
Also, you can try granting screen sharing permissions to fix Google Meet screen share not working issue. For this:
- On Google Meet page, right-click anywhere on the page and View Page Info.
- Navigate to the tab of permissions.
- Click the checkbox of Use Default in the permission box of Share the Screen option.
There is another option also to use the safe mode in the system. For this option, proceed as follows:
- Open Firefox browser and click the icon with 3-horizontal lines.
- Select the Help option in the Menu.
- Next option is to select the Troubleshooting info.
- After this, select Restart with Add-ons Disabled option.
- In the prompt, select Restart.
Google Meet Support
If you have any queries related to fix Google Meet screen share not working Windows, contact the Google support team. The support executives are available round the clock to assist you with all Google-related queries.