How To Fix Google Translate Offline Files Not Downloading
One of the best online tools, Google translate has been shown a very important role in recent years. There have always been constant improvements that help to make the app useful where you will find the language barrier that will make the communication impossible.
Measures Taken If Google translates offline Files Not Downloading
When you need to make use of Google translate but you don’t have an internet connection, then also you can make use of this Google translate offline. For this, you need to download the relevant language pack. But there can be chances when you find that Google Translate Offline Files not downloading. Well, this issue can be recovered by taking some steps that are mentioned below.
Steps To Fix Issue Google Translate Offline Files Not Downloading
Let us see the steps you can take to fix the error. You can also take the help of the customer care executives to know about the process. They will provide you with the best help they can and also you don’t have to think before calling them as their services are active all the time.
- The first step that you have to take is to go to the settings of your phone and then in your Apps.
- Then, you have to go to Google translate and then on clear data.
- When you reach there, you have to look for the Download manager and then go for the same thing.
- The next step that should be taken by the user is to launch Google translate and then hit on the option of settings. In the settings, you have to enter in the section of Data usage. You have to ensure it is all set to use the mobile network or use Wi-Fi.
- The last step is to go back to the offline translation page. Now, you will be able to download the offline language files now.
Still have any doubt so just make a call on Google Support number and technicians will you to fix all issues related to Google Translate.