Why Gmail Not Working Properly?
Gmail is one of the best and fastest ways to send and receive emails that users use on multiple devices. Gmail is completely error-free and secure email service providers but there are numerous problems faced by the users when using it on a daily basis or occasionally and Gmail Not Working is one among those which is highly faced by the users when they use Gmail account. There are lots of reasons that affect this issue and one can very easily resolve them within fewer steps.
Here Are The Steps To Resolve Gmail Not Working Issue:
Solution 1# Check The Internet Connection
Make sure that you are working on an active internet connection which is very important to access the multiple features of Gmail. You can also try cellular data over the Wi-Fi network and then check either your Gmail is working or not.
Solution 2# Clear Your Browser Caches and Cookies
Sometimes unwanted caches and cookies also responsible for multiple problems and you can also get stuck into the Gmail Not Working issue which can be fixed through the below steps:
- Open your Google Chrome browser and then click on the menu which is available at the top-right corner side of the screen.
- Scroll down to More tools and then click on Clear browsing data tab.
- Now check the boxes for calches, history, and others.
- Click on Clear data tab and then everything will be deleted very easily.
Solution 3# Update Your Browser
If you are using an older browser version, then you may also get this problem and it can be simply resolved by updating your browser to the latest version. You can also try another browser to see whether the problem is with your browser or Gmail account.
Solution 4# Check Your Browser Extensions
Sometimes some extensions and add-ons that you have installed on your browser also cause Gmail Not Working issues and it’s always better to check those extensions and remove complexly from the browser that can help to fix all sorts of issues very effectively.
Solution 5# Update Gmail app
If you are using Gmail app on your mobile phone, then you have to check it for any kind of issue. Ensure that you have an updated version of Gmail that you use to access your Gmail account.
How Do I Fix Gmail Not Receiving Or Sending Emails?
If you have a Gmail account but you are facing trouble while sending the emails and you don’t know How To Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails, you can fix the problem by following the tips given below:
- Be assured that your device is connected with the internet connection properly. If the internet is not connected it will show you the emails as not sent and will not be delivered to the recipients.
- If you are using a smartphone application for the Gmail you need to make sure that the settings of the device and the Gmail applications are not stopping the email to be sent. You can check the settings of the phone and the Gmail app to get the problem fixed.
- You need to make sure that the session was not signed out when you sent the email or you were signed in to the account properly. You can be assured of this by just logging out and logging in to the email once.
- If you have configured the Gmail in your device email application, you need to configure it again in order to get the problem resolved.
- Try to restart the device then check the internet connection and then try to send the email again.
- Check if there is sufficient space in your email drive because there is limited space for each email account with Gmail. If there is no space remaining you need to delete your old emails to make space for new emails.
Most of the common problems due to which you get the problem while sending and receiving emails on Gmail can be fixed by following the methods mentioned above. This is How To Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails yourself. If you are still not able to fix this problem you can try to reset the application of email in your device.
You need to uninstall the application from your device and then reinstall it in your device. After that, you need to sign in to the application and try to send emails or check if you received any. Also, ask the sender about any information about unsent or undelivered or failed to send email in his/her outbox.
If this problem is the same after reinstalling the application in the device while the internet is working fine, you should get in touch with the Google Support Team by calling their toll-free number using your phone and you need to ask the agent How To Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails or sending emails. They will start helping you right from the next moment.
Gmail Technical Support
By following these simple above-given steps, you can fix Gmail Not Working issue in a very straightforward and effective manner. In case you are still not able to fix this issue then contact the Gmail Technical Support team to get reliable solutions to resolve Gmail related problems.
Know More On Gmail :
- How To Create Gmail Account
- Gmail Login Not Working
- How To Do Gmail Account Recovery
- How To Fix Gmail Getting Your Messages Waiting For Sync
- Gmail Sync Is Currently Experiencing Problems
- Gmail Password Change