Gmail Password Change
There is a huge list of reasons for changing the Gmail account password from keeping the account safe from an unwanted security breach to give another layer of security to your privacy. Well, if you don't have a specific reason and still you need a Gmail password change, then, we have brought you some information making your task easier. Here you would be getting a step by step guide to change your Gmail password on different devices like computer, Android, and iPhone.
Steps to change Gmail account password on the computer
- At first, you need to open your browser and navigate to the My Account login page of Google or click https://myaccount.google.com/.
- Then log in to your Google account by clicking on the Sign In option.
- Further, fill in your login details and completer the login process.
- Thereafter, you would see the Security option on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then Under 'Singing In To the Google" section, you need to click on the Password option.
- After that, you would be required to enter your password to sign in again, enter the password and click on the Next button.
- Moreover, you will redirect to password reset page and you need to create a new password and confirm it by retyping.
- And then click on the Change Password option.
- This is it, in this way, you would be able to do Gmail password change without any difficulty.
Steps to change Gmail account password on the Android
- At first, you need to open the Settings app on your Android mobile or laptop.
- Then go to the Google section.
- Further, you need to choose the Google account option.
- After that, you need to click on the Security option at the top of the page.
- Further, you need to click on the Password option under 'Singing In To the Google" section
- Thereafter, you may require to sign in to your account in order to change the password.
- Now, create a new and strong password and retype it in order to confirm the password.
- And finally, click on the Change Password to save the changes.
Steps to change Gmail account password on the iPhone or iPad
- If you need to change your Gmail account password on iPhone or iPad, then, you should open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- After that, you need to tap on the Menu option.
- Further, you should select Settings option go to your account.
- In addition, you need to click on the Manage your Google account option.
- Moreover, if you are not using Gmail, in that case, navigate to myaccount.google.com.
- And then, click Personal info option at the top of the screen.
- Also, under the Profile option select the password option.
- Now, create a new password and after that click on the Change password option.
Get your Gmail password changed at any time without any difficulty
The aforementioned steps and information would surely get rid of how to change Gmail password question that constantly swirling in your mind. And you would no longer worry about the password change issue. On the off chance, you get stuck with any issue while doing the above steps and need help wrench the issue off, you should not waste your time and immediately contact the customer service team. Besides, the Gmail customer service team is also accessible 24*7 to give you support for each and every glitch that you face with Google services.
Know More About Gmail Here :