Gmail Sync Is Currently Experiencing Problems
Gmail is an email service which does not require any introduction. This leading email service is developed and handled by Google and is highly widespread in every country of the world. People are fond of using this email and are enjoying the services that come along with the Gmail account. The user gets the chance to not only send or receive emails but also save the backups, create documents and presentations, maintain records and much more. The Gmail is also known to offer Syncing of the personal data either from the mobile device or from a web browser so that you do not have to start again from where you have stopped the video or content.
How To fix Gmail Sync Is Currently Experiencing Problems
But, if you found that Gmail Sync Is Currently Experiencing Problems then you should not get confused. Just like you, there are many other users who might be facing the same issue and wanting to fix the same glitches. So, before jumping to troubleshoot the problem, first, get to know what are the causes of the same.
Having Issues with Gmail Sync? First Know the Reason Behind!
To fix the Gmail sync glitches, the following are the reasons which might be the root cause of this issue.
- Improper internet connection.
- Gmail automatic Sync is not turned on from the application.
- The device, on the other hand, has not given permission to Gmail for performing the Sync.
- Accumulation of cookies, thumbnails, caches might also lead to Gmail Sync Is Currently Experiencing Problems.
- Working on the older version of Gmail application.
There are many other reasons that lead to such Gmail Sync option to not work properly. Now to fix the issue, the user may read the article further.
Troubleshooting Ways to Fix Gmail is Currently Experiencing Problems!
To get the Gmail sync not working error fixed, the users may follow the tips below.
- First and foremost, fix the internet issue. If your internet is not working properly then try and contact the service provider to fix the issue.
- Another solution is to check if the Gmail Sync option is turned on from the Gmail settings.
- One way is to also check if your phone has given permission for syncing the items. And if Gmail has been granted the permission.
- Clearing the flocks of thumbnails, cookies and caches will also avoid Gmail Sync Is Currently Experiencing Problems.
- Also updating the Gmail application from the play store can also fix the issue.
Fix Gmail Not Syncing On Android
Gmail, as you might know, is one of the most used and popular applications of Google. Despite the various social network platforms, many people still prefer it as their main mode of communication. Further, now it has become even easier for users to access Gmail after the introduction of the app.
Gmail unable to sync issues
Indeed, the services offered by the Gmail app are the finest, but there are a few users who have reported Gmail Sync not working problem. Well, the issues are quite common and can be resolved in time by using some of the effective solutions provided in this article. So, for the users who are looking for solutions for a similar issue, they can read this article further.
Resolving Sync Issues With Gmail App
1. Update the Gmail app
- One of the quickest ways to resolve this issue is by updating the Gmail app and checking if the sync issue is resolved or not.
- For the updates, the user simply needs to launch the app and under the settings section, check if any update is available or not.
2. Check the server
- Further, another cause of this issue can be because of an issue from the server end. So, if the user is encountering this issue repeatedly, then the user is recommended to check the server connections to resolve this issue in time.
3. Check internet connection
- To quickly Fix Gmail Syncing For Android is by connecting the device to a proper internet connection as a proper and unstable internet connection can lead to this problem.
4. Clear the app data
- Launch the Settings app and tap on the Application section.
- Now, tap on Gmail and tap on the Clear data button.
- Once done, the user can check if the sync issue is fixed or not.
In case, if the Gmail Sync not working persists, then the user can reach out to support to seek help and resolve this issue in time.
Gmail Customer Support
Further, if the users are having any issues then he is free to contact Gmail Customer Support. Availability of Gmail Customer Support is 24/7 active.