Fix: Google Authenticator Not Working On iPhone
Google Authenticator is one of the best ways and highly used 2-factor authentication apps that can be used on multiple devices such as the iPhone +1-802-618-6092.
How To Fix Google 2 Step Authentication Not Working
It provides amazing security to your varied Google related services but sometimes many circumstances when Google Authenticator suddenly stops working on your iPhone. There can be varied possible reasons behind this error and it is impossible to explain the main reason. But one can fix Google Authenticator not working on iPhone through the varied simple ways and if you don’t how to resolve this issue, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Here Are The Solutions To Fix Google Authenticator Not Working On iPhone Issue:
Solution 1: Update Google Authenticator
Make sure that you have the latest version of Google Authenticator because an older version my also responsible for this issue. You can update the authenticator app on your App Store and check for any pending update.
Solution 2: Restart your iPhone
Sometimes restarting your iPhone also resolve plenty of technical issues and you can also fix the not working issue of Google authenticator in a very simple manner. You can easily restart your device and then try to use the authenticator app.
Solution 3: Update your OS
Ensure that you have the latest iPhone OS that’s very important to access the plenty of features of Google Authenticator. You can then try to use Google Authenticator after updating your OS to the latest version.
Solution 4: Check date and time
You should also check your date and time settings on your iPhone which is most important to use an authenticator app. You can follow the below steps for that:
- Open the Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on the General option.
- Tap on Date & Time.
- Toggled the Set Automatically option.
- Now check your Authenticator app.
You can easily fix Google Authenticator not working on iPhone issue after applying the above-given steps. But if the problem still priesting, then you can also take help from the customer support team and fix this issue instantly.
Solve More Here:
- Google Assistant Customer Service
- Google Translate Extension Not Working
- Google Drive Sync Not Working
- How To Change Language In Google Chrome
- Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working
- Google Play Service Has Stopped
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Drive Not Working
- How To Use Google Classroom
- Google Chrome Not Responding
- How To Get A Refund From Google Play
- How To Fix Gmail Authentication Error