Fix Google Chrome Not Responding
There is no doubt that Google is one of the leading tech giants which has engulfed technology to deliver exceptional services to mankind. From email services to video call and creating documents to storage services, it has made life easier and simpler. Also, the expansion of its services and products is going to infinity.
Thinking to survive a day without using Google services is itself torture. But there are users who are happened to see a problem while accessing it. Sometimes, Google Chrome Not Responding error can appear on the screen. In such cases, the user gets panicked.
Well, if such a situation appears in front of you, you should not take it seriously and immediately contact the customer service. Besides, you may follow the given steps to fix the issue.
What will you require to do when Google Chrome Not Responding issue appears?
Before you do anything, you should check whether you are accessing the latest Google app or not. If you are not using the latest update, then you should immediately Update your Google app. To do so, you can follow the given steps.
- You should go to the Google Play Store app on your device and select the My apps and games option.
- There you can search for Google app using the search bar. Or else, you may scroll down to check the app.
- If the update is available, you would see the Update option on the Google app. Otherwise, the Open option will be shown on the screen.
Additionally, you can do the steps mentioned below to clear the cache.
- Firstly, you will require to open the Settings app on your device.
- Then you need to click on the Apps. Also, you have to go to the Google Play Services option.
- Further, you should click the Clear Cache option.
In this way, you would not be seeing Google Chrome Not Responding issue on your device.
After doing the above steps, if you still see the issue. You can try to clear the Google Services Framework cache. It will definitely help you to fix the Google issue. With the given steps, the task will be done immediately.
- When you open the Settings app on your device, you will see the Apps option, select the option.
- Further, you are required to click the ‘Google Services Framework’ option.
- After that, you will require to click on the “Force Stop” option.
- And then, you should click the Clear Cache option to complete the task.
Once you complete all the above steps, you will no longer see any kind of problem while accessing Google services.
Get Google Chrome Not Working issue resolved instantly
However, you will be able to rectify the Google issue after performing the above instructions. You can contact the customer service team to fix Google Chrome Not Responding issue. Also, the team works around the clock to deliver a complete and reliable solution.