Fix Google Chrome Not Responding
There is no doubt that Google is one of the leading tech giants which has engulfed technology to deliver exceptional services to mankind. From email services to video call and creating documents to storage services, it has made life easier and simpler. Also, the expansion of its services and products is going to infinity.
Thinking to survive a day without using Google services is itself torture. But there are users who are happened to see a problem while accessing it. Sometimes, Google Chrome Not Responding error can appear on the screen. In such cases, the user gets panicked.
Well, if such a situation appears in front of you, you should not take it seriously and immediately contact the customer service. Besides, you may follow the given steps to fix the issue.
What will you require to do when Google Chrome Not Responding issue appears?
Before you do anything, you should check whether you are accessing the latest Google app or not. If you are not using the latest update, then you should immediately Update your Google app. To do so, you can follow the given steps.
- You should go to the Google Play Store app on your device and select the My apps and games option.
- There you can search for Google app using the search bar. Or else, you may scroll down to check the app.
- If the update is available, you would see the Update option on the Google app. Otherwise, the Open option will be shown on the screen.
Additionally, you can do the steps mentioned below to clear the cache.
- Firstly, you will require to open the Settings app on your device.
- Then you need to click on the Apps. Also, you have to go to the Google Play Services option.
- Further, you should click the Clear Cache option.
In this way, you would not be seeing Google Chrome Not Responding issue on your device.
After doing the above steps, if you still see the issue. You can try to clear the Google Services Framework cache. It will definitely help you to fix the Google issue. With the given steps, the task will be done immediately.
- When you open the Settings app on your device, you will see the Apps option, select the option.
- Further, you are required to click the ‘Google Services Framework’ option.
- After that, you will require to click on the “Force Stop” option.
- And then, you should click the Clear Cache option to complete the task.
Once you complete all the above steps, you will no longer see any kind of problem while accessing Google services.
Ways to fix Google Chrome not working
Google chrome is an important application and feature of the Google app. Chrome is vividly used as a search engine for web browsing different online sites. But sometimes due to some technical errors, the Chrome browser stops working. But that's totally normal since you can follow some basic steps and fix the issue.
Issue of Google Chrome not working
There are several reasons for Google chrome not responding that we often end up ignoring. Bad internet or outdated application are a few of the most common reasons behind this issue. If you are facing a similar error, here are the steps to fix it.
Steps to fix Chrome not working
1. If you have opened a lot of tabs and windows at the same time, the chrome won't respond to your commands. Hence it's very important to close all the tabs you don't need and work on the one which is needed.
2. Google needs a strong internet connection to run chrome or any other feature. Hence if chrome stops working in between, it would possibly be because of the slow internet. Try to fix the connection or switch to a faster network
3. We all use Google chrome on a daily basis and because of visiting various sites, a lot of cache gets collected in the memory. It can also become the reason for chrome not working. Hence make sure that you keep clearing the cache files.
4. Make sure that you keep updating Chrome for smooth functioning.
5. If there is an issue with your device then install an efficient android repair tool to fix issues like chrome not working.
6. You can also uninstall the device and install it again.
And that's how to fix Google Chrome not responding on android! In case of doubts, contact customer care.
How to Fix Google Chrome Black Screen Error? Get Complete Guide to Fix It
There is no doubt that Google Chrome is the leading and hassle-free service. But there are times when you may see black screen error while using the browser. If you're also seeing the same problem with your Google Chrome, you shouldn't worry about it and instantly contact the customer service team to get help. Or else, you can follow the steps mentioned below to fix Google Chrome Black Screen error:
- First thing first, you need to check the internet connection through which your device is connected on which you want to access Google Chrome. Make sure the internet service is working properly and providing you high-speed internet.
- Also, you can disable all the plugins or extensions installed on your Chrome to check if they're causing problems.
- In addition, if you have installed any security or antivirus software on your device, run a full scan to find any potential risk which is causing problems.
After doing so, you won't see any kind of trouble while using Google Chrome. On the off chance, the issue still persists; you can fix Google Chrome Black Screen error by contacting the customer service. The technical support team is just one call away and available 24*7. So, dial the phone number and get instant assistance from the experts.
Get Google Chrome Not Working issue resolved instantly
However, you will be able to rectify the Google issue after performing the above instructions. You can contact the customer service team to fix Google Chrome Not Responding issue. Also, the team works around the clock to deliver a complete and reliable solution.
Solve More Here:
- Google Assistant Customer Service
- Google Translate Extension Not Working
- Google Drive Sync Not Working
- How To Change Language In Google Chrome
- Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working
- Google Play Service Has Stopped
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Drive Not Working
- How To Use Google Classroom
- Google Chrome Not Responding
- How To Get A Refund From Google Play
- How To Fix Gmail Authentication Error