Fix Issue Google Drive Not Working
Google Drive is one and the only feature of Google that assists you to save more word files, images, videos, and multiple data successfully. It is pretty simple to know more about Google Drive while using it on your Android mobile phone.
Is your Google Drive Not Working on your device? Let’s over the problem before long:
Google Drive has a purpose to store the files and synchronize the emails, contacts, and calendar cozily. You can use it smartly on your device and figure out the basic requirements to use this kind of Google Drive app on your device that is already installed. Meanwhile, there is no wonder if you receive any error message and you find it so difficult to handle. You are not solitary to notice when Google Drive Not Working fine while loading the pages or storing the files. So don’t get disappointed, if you are in trouble as you are the appropriate page to learn the way of resolving issues within a second easily.
Is your Google Drive Not Working?
Whenever we view an error like this, we should perceive the best points to start the troubleshooting process from the basic methods. But this kind of process might be style after getting the cause of the solution. If you are an accurate person to find the solution soon you can easily understand how to fix this issue comfortably. So figure out the cause of the error and resolve the problem accordingly.
Cause of the error:
There might be several causes when Google Drive Not Working and at this, you must identify the actual cause to fix the error as soon as possible. Some of the most interesting cause of listed down.
- You can check out the internet connection is low or not working.
- The browser version is required to update or not.
- Check out the virus, firewall, and proxy settings.
- Scan your computer device that sometimes gets affected by the virus and so on.
So if you want to fix the problem and you have recognized the cause of the error, you start with the troubleshooting task that will provide you basic ideas to get the issue fixed at the right time.
Get solution For Google Drive Not Working
If your Google Drive Not Working due internet connection that is so slow and completely not working, you must try the basic troubleshooting task as listed down in reply to get this kind of the issue fixed at the right time.
- At first, launch an internet browser to visit on Google account sign-in page.
- Click on the sign-in button and enter the correct email address and password to access.
- Click on the Google app grid icon option to select Google Drive and try to load the page.
- If not working fine, check out the internet connection with its installing version of the internet browser.
- Go to the internet browser’s settings and click on the cache and cookies button and move to the next.
- Scroll down at the bottom and click on the remove button and go back to the Google Drive.
- You can reduce the size of the file of your Google Drive and open it finally.
Google Customer Service
If you still facing any trouble do contact Google Customer Service any time and find out the solution instantly