How To Fix Google Hangouts Microphone Not Responding Issue
Google, as you might know, is a popular American multinational company which is known for providing its customers with the finest internet-related products and services. And one such incredible service includes Google Hangout. For those who are not aware, Google Hangouts is a communication service which allows the users to send instant messages and make voice and video calls.
Besides, being a credible service there are a few users who have encountered issues with the application like Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working issue. Luckily, one can easily resolve this issue in time by following some simple solutions provided in the article.
Resolving Google Hangouts microphone not responding issue
Lately, there are many users who have reported an issue with the microphone while using Google Hangouts service. In general, this issue can be caused because of multiple reasons. So, here are some simple solutions to fix Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working issue in time and using its services without any interruption.
1.Clear Cookies And Cache Of The Browser
- Stored trash files and cached data can be a reason behind the microphone not working issue.
- So, in order to fix this issue, the user can follow the simple steps discussed below.
- For this process, the user is required to visit the Settings page of the browser.
- Now, the user needs to scroll down and find the Advanced Settings option and select clear browsing data option.
- After clearing the cached data, the user simply needs to restart their device and check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Check The Permissions Of Microphone
- In some cases, the microphone device is working properly but the issue is with the permission of the microphone.
- Well, in such cases, the user is required to open the Hangouts application in the browser.
- After that, the user needs to make a voice call to one of their contacts.
- Further, during this process, the user is required to click on the Video icon present on the address bar.
- Now, the user needs to ensure that Continue allowing access to Google Hangouts option is checked.
- Then, the user is required to click on the Done button and reload the page to check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Restart The CoreAudio
If the user fails to fix Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working even after trying the above solution, then this is the solution that one can try.
- First, the user is required to open the Activity monitor on their Mac device.
- Now, click on All processes and from the filter select type CoreAudio option.
- And once the process returns to the search results, the user simply needs to click on Quit process option.
Google Hangout Customer Service
Hence, these are the few solutions that one can try to fix Google Hangouts Microphone not responding issue. However, if the user still has queries regarding any solutions or doubts they can feel free to contact the Google support for desired help and fix this issue in time.