Ways To Fix Google Home Mini Stopped Working
Google is the company which is known to introduce new services and products for its users. This is the only American company who earns profit from every sector of the digital market. And as the technology has advanced and people are also looking for such products which further ease their work, so Google is now bringing pretty smart devices in this market. There are a lot of companies who are trying to compete with Google which makes this market a place of healthy competition. So, one of the most talked-about products in the market now is a series of smart speakers after smartphones.
Google home is topping the list of such smart speakers and also have known to make users work more easy and interesting. But, if you are experiencing issues like Google Home Mini Stopped Responding due to unknown reasons then you do not have to get puzzled. Here is the place where you will find the reasons as well as solutions to the issue.
Problem One is Facing with Google Home!
- Connectivity issue is the first and foremost issue such smart devices can face.
- Google Home application not working on Android or iPhone device.
- Your smart speaker is unresponsive and unable to detect your voice.
- The speaker is connected but giving random responses which are confusing you.
And as there are many users and each user can face a different issue. So, to get rid of some issue of Google Home Mini Stopped Working, follow the steps below.
Ways to Fix Google Home Mini Not Responding Issue!
- First, check the internet connection in your device and wifi. If your internet connection is not working properly then you need to contact your service provider to fix it.
- If Google Home Mini Stopped Working on its application on any of your smartphones then check the version of the application used. If not updated then update it to the latest version.
- In case your speaker is unable to detect your voice then you can choose to remove all the saved voices and save your voice once again to get your voice recognized.
- Another way to fix the speaker in case of it giving random responses is to factory reset it. This is the best way to fix any issue that you are facing.
- Also, do not forget to charge the speaker for its non-stop assistance.
Google Customer Support
If after following the above tips you are still facing Google Home Mini Stopped Working issue then you are free to contact Google Customer Support which is 24/7 active.