Google Photos Not Showing Photos
Google Photos is one of the top-rated photos sharing and storage apps provided by Google. Users can access Google Photos to store their photos on a cloud basis and they also share with their contacts. Google Photos is accessible on all kinds of devices such as Windows, Android, and iOS. With the help of Google Photos, users can very view their stored or shared photos on multiple devices at anywhere just with the help of their Google account. But sometimes users confront lots of technical issues and Google Photos not showing photos is one among those. There can be multiple reasons behind this problem and it never means that you can’t fix this problem.
In this article, you will be learned about the step by step procedure to resolve Google Photos problem in all sorts of devices.
How to fix Google Photos not showing photos on Android?
Are you trying to open a photo from Google Photos on your Android? But suddenly it is not showing anyone stored on your account. To fix this problem, you can follow the below steps:
Clear the Google Photos caches
Sometimes unwanted data also prevent varied functions to work in your Android device. So it’s better to clear the caches available in your Google Photos app. For this follow the below steps:
- Open the Settings in your Android device and then scroll down to the Apps.
- Now you can see a list of all the available apps and then choose Google Photos from them.
- Open the Storage.
- Now tap on Clear Data option which is available on the bottom side of the page.
Update the Google Photos
If you are using an older version of Google Photos, then you might be faced with this problem without any notification. You may update the Google Photos app in your device through below instructions:
- Open the Play Store in your Android device.
- Now click on menu icon available on the left corner side and then choose My Apps and Games from the scroll down.
- Now click on the Updates option and then update the Google Photos app.
How to fix Google Photos not showing photos on iPhone?
If Google Photos not showing any photo in your iPhone, then you can very smoothly fix this problem within just simple steps. You can easily fix Google Photos not showing photos on iPhone issues with the help of the recommended steps mentioned below:
Restart your iPhone:
Restarting your iPhone may fix the varied problems that you confront during or after using an app. You can press and hold the sleep/wake button and home button together until you would not see the power off option. Now wait for fewer seconds and then power on your iPhone.
Remove and re-add the Google Photos:
Remove an app from your iPhone is one of the best ways to get rid of varied problems that you confront during the accessing of Google Photos. For this, you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the menu in your iPhone and then long press the Google Photos until you would not see the delete icon.
- Now press the remove icon and then it will be removed from your iPhone.
- After that, download and install the Google Photos from the App Store in your iPhone.
With these above-described steps, Google Photos not showing photos problem can very smoothly resolve. If you have any other issue, then contact with the customer service team of Google Photos.