How Do I Permanently Block Someone On Yahoo
There are times when you may receive elicit emails from someone on your Yahoo account. And you want to block that user to stop receiving unwanted emails. Once you block the email account, the blocked sender gets the notification that their account has been blocked. Also, if they send emails, you won't get the emails and don't show up in your email account.
Besides, if you wonder how to block someone on Yahoo, you can do that by performing some steps. And for helping you to do so, here is a list of instructions that you need to follow. So, read along!
Steps To Block A Sender On Yahoo Mail
- To begin with, you need to log in to your Yahoo Mail account.
- Then you need to go to the Settings (By clicking the gear icon).
- Further, you see the Blocked Addresses option; click it.
- After that, you see the Add an address field, select the Block option, and enter the user's email address that you want to block.
- And click Block.
With this, you will be able to block some on your Yahoo Mail without facing any challenges. Moreover, if you find it challenging to do permanently block someone on Yahoo, contact the Yahoo tech support team. Here are the details to contact the support team to get help to block someone on Yahoo Mail.
Contact Yahoo Mail to Block a User Who Spam
By Making a Phone Call
- At first, dial the Yahoo tech support phone number.
- Then you need to select a language as per the IVR.
- Also, you get several topics to get help; press the button and choose the option.
- Next, your call gets transferred to a representative.
- Sometimes, you may require waiting for a couple of minutes due to high cal volume, don't hang up.
- Once your call connects, you can explain the situation and get complete support from the expert.
Via Yahoo Live Chat
You can get help from the chat support team by going to Yahoo technical support page. On that page, you can find plenty of queries and their solutions. By clicking the questions, you get all information to get rid of the issue. But when you don't find it satisfactory, you can request a chat with a live person. The support team assigns a representative to help you through getting the expert may take some time.
So, with this information, you will no longer wonder how to block someone on Yahoo. Yet you find any issue; the support team is there to help you thoroughly.