How Do I Retrieve Phone Number From My Google Account
Google account users have the leverage of setting up the recovery phone number that they can use at the time of some problem in their account. But, sometimes it happens that we even forget the phone number that we entered at the beginning and create trouble for us in the future. Well, you can now see the recovery phone number by going into the settings. If you are not familiar with the process, do not worry, as we are here.
Ways To Retrieve Phone Number From Google account:
- On your Android device or in the iPhone, you will have to go in your device's settings and enter the section of "Google." Then, you will have to click on the tab "Manage your Google account."
- You will then have to tap on the option "Security" that you will find at the top.
- Under the option of "Ways we can verify it's you," you can see your recovery phone number.
- After this, you can make the changes in your recovery phone number if you want.
This is how you can retrieve the phone number. We get the requirement of many users in the form of a question, "how can I retrieve the phone number from my Google account?” To get the answer of this question, you can go through the steps mentioned above, and then you can resolve your issue. For more information, you should use the phone number on which you get the text messages that belong to you and are regularly used.
At times, users lose their contacts while doing some experiment on their new phone and again invite a problem for themselves. In this case, they can follow the process that we are mentioning below.
The Process Of Restoring The Contacts On Google account:
- The first step is to log in to your Gmail account by launching your web browser.
- Then, you will have to click on the Gmail on the top left side of the page.
- When you see the drop-down, you will have to select the option of "Contacts."
- Now, you will have to choose the tab "More" in the top-level navigation.
- You will again see the drop-down in which you will have to select the tab of "Restore contacts."
This is how you will be able to restore your contacts in your Google account. We hope that you have got the perfect answer to your question, "how can I restore Contacts on My Google Account?"