How Do I Use Google Translate Offline
Google Translate, as you might know, is a translation service launched by Google which one can use for translating simple texts. And the best part is that it is a free service that can translate words, phrases, and sentences between English and other 100 languages.
Further, as it is an online service many users have a query How Do I Use Google Translate Offline. Fortunately, the users can easily use this service offline by simply downloading the language pack on their device.
Besides, for the users who have a query regarding the process of downloading the language pack offline, here are the simple steps that one can follow.
Steps To Use Google Translate Offline
- First, launch the Google Translate app on your device.
- After that, the user is required to tap on the Settings option and select the offline translation option.
- Further, the user will be directed to an offline translation screen where the user needs to click on the plus icon.
- Now, the user is required to search for the language they wish to translate offline.
- Then, the user needs to click on the Download option and wait until the language pack is completely downloaded.
Google Translation Support
Hence, this was a simple solution to resolve the query of How Do I Use Google Translate Offline. For queries, contact support for required help and use the Google translation support offline.