How To Access AOL Email On Mac
Have you recently purchased a Mac and want to set up your emails in it? But as you are not very much aware of its settings and services and hence want to learn how to proceed?
Get Details About How To Set Up AOL Email On MAC
Then you happen to have landed at the correct place. In this article, we shall help you in setting up an AOL email for Mac. Also, you will learn how to access AOL email on Mac further in this article. So, follow the steps below.
Learn How To Access AOL Email On Mac In Simple Steps
- From your Mac, open your Apple mail and navigate to the “Mail” option from the corner.
- Then you need to tap on the “Preferences” option and choose the “Accounts” tab from the various options.
- To select the email, tap on the “+” button, and then choose AOL from the various email options.
- To continue, enter your AOL username, password, and also your full name and tap “Sign in”.
- Now you are required to highlight the created AOL account from the account list and then choose “Mailbox Behaviours”.
- In the next steps, from the “Sent Messages” you need to make sure that the “Store sent messages on the server” option is not checked.
- From the junk mail, open the drop-down menu and tap the “Quitting Mail” option.
- Close all the accounts configuration tab only after clicking the “Save” option.
So, with the help of the above steps, you can come to know how to access AOL email on Mac without hesitation. Also, you can take the help of another method in which you can set up the IMAP and SMTP servers manually for AOL mail.
Apart from this, if you need any assistance or want some information then you are always free to contact the respective customer support. This customer support is 24/7 active to help resolve the users' queries.