How To Cancel Apple TV Plus Subscription
There are some things that bound us, and we are forced to let them go to save money or for any other reason. Canceling the subscription of Apple TV+ is one such thing. We understand that you are disheartened, but you need to do this. Well, all we can do is to share the procedure with you.
Ways To Cancel Apple TV Plus
To Cancel Apple TV Plus On iPhone is not such a tough task. For some, it is like a cherry on the cake, but we have encountered a lot of people who still are not aware of the process. So, here we are for your help. The steps will explain you the process.
Canceling Apple TV Plus On iPhone:
- The process starts by signing into the Apple ID account that you used to subscribe to Apple TV+.
- Then, you need to go in the section of settings and hit on your name that you will find at the top of the screen.
- In the next step, you have to hit the Subscription button and tap on Apple TV+.
- After that, you need to click on cancel and then hit the Confirm button in the pop-up window to cancel your Apple TV plus.
Cancel Apple TV plus on Mac demands different procedures. So, let us have a look at the process for your reference. The process is quite familiar with that of an iPhone.
Steps To Cancel Apple TV Plus On Mac:
- The process of canceling the Apple TV plus starts by opening the App Store app in your Mac.
- Then, you will have to click on the Apple ID that you will find at the bottom of the sidebar.
- In the next step, you need to hit the blue person icon that you will find at the top of your window.
- The next step is to scroll down to the Manage section, and then you need to hit on Manage going to the right of subscription.
- The next step is to hit the edit option that will be situated next to the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- As you want to cancel the subscription of Apple TV in your Mac, you can click on Cancel and then on confirm to save the changes.
Canceling Apple TV plus On Apple TV:
- The first step is to open the Settings app and hit the Users and account.
- Then you will have to click on the account that you used when you subscribed to Apple TV+.
- The next step is to hit the subscription option and then tap the Apple TV+ - Channel.
- After that, you will have to hit the Cancel tab and click on confirm to cancel the Apple TV+ on your Apple TV.
Well, these are the steps that you need to take to Cancel Apple TV Plus on Apple TV. The steps that you need to follow are quite easy and will hardly take a few minutes. You can take the help of the customer support to get rid of the issue that you will be facing. The executives are helpful and will patiently handle all your queries.
Know More Here:
- How To Fix Apple TV Blank Screen Issue
- How To Fix Apple TV Connection Problems
- How To Fix Apple TV Not Working
- How To Fix Netflix Not Working On Apple Tv
- Fix CBS All Access Not Working On Apple Tv