How To Change Apple ID Password
Apple id is one of the incredible features of iOS devices that enables the users to connect with multiple Apple accounts on various devices. But, with such great features, the user needs to ensure the security of this Apple id account to avoid login issues with the account. So, for the users who are looking for information on how to update their Apple id account password, they can check out the procedures mentioned in this article.
Ways To Change Apple Id Account Password
Indeed, an Apple id account is a great security measure, but there are chances that the security of this particular account can be compromised. So, here are the steps to Change Apple id Password that one can follow to update the account password.
Changing Apple id password for the device with iOS 10.3 and later
- Click on the owner's name after opening the Settings app.
- Tap on password and security options and opt for the password change option.
- Now, provide the device passcode and continue with the process.
- Then, provide the new password twice and tap on the Change button.
- Further, sign-back into the account using the new password.
Updating Apple id password on macOS
For the users who are looking for information on how to Change Apple id Password on MacOS, they can follow the listed steps:
- Click on the Apple icon on the device and select the system preferences option.
- Now, click on the Apple id option and select a password and security option.
- Further, select the change password option and enter the password used for accessing the Mac device.
- Then, create the new desired Apple id password for the device and click on the Verify button.
- To begin the process, visit the Apple id page and sign-in using the current ID and password.
- Further, in the settings section, click on the change password option and proceed.
- Now, enter the new desired password twice and save the changes.
Thus, these are the procedures that one can follow to change the Apple id password. Besides, for the users who have queries regarding the Reset Apple ID password, they can visit the Apple support page or contact the representative to seek the required help.