How To Change Country In Google Play Store
Google Play Store is one of the popular digital distribution services of Google where one can browse multiple apps, movies, and other online services. However, to access the best of the content and services, it is required that the user has selected the correct country or region as some of the local contents are not available in certain countries.
Check out the quick solutions to fix failing to change country on Google Play Store
Besides, many users have tried to switch the country for their Google Play Store account but some users have failed to modify the same. So, to help out the users with the change country process, the user can check out the solutions mentioned in this article.
Solutions To Change Country For Google Play Store Account
For the users who are looking for the details on How to Change Country/Region in Google Play Store, they can check out the solutions discussed in this article and access Google Play store services without any interruption.
1) Clear cache
In the case where the user has updated the country but have failed to receive a pop-up, then the user is suggested to clear the cache of the Play store by using the instructions mentioned below:
- Open the Apps section and click on the Settings option.
- Now, in the All Apps section, the user can tap on the Google Play Store option.
- Further, the user needs to tap on the Storage option and tap on the clear cache option.
- After that, the user is required to restart the phone and check if the issue is fixed or not.
2) Update country for Google Play account
For updating country for Google Play account, the user can follow the steps mentioned below:
- To begin the process, the user needs to open the Play Store.
- Now, the user is required to tap on the menu and select the Account option.
- Then, the user needs to tap on the preferences option, select the country option.
- After that, the user can change the payment option available in the country.
- Further, confirm the pop-up and confirm the country changes for the Play Store account.
3) Update Play Store
Are you failing to Change your Google Play country, then the user is suggested to update the Play Store account and check if they can update the country for the Google Play Store account.
4) Check for the limitations
Further, for the users who wish to update country for their Google Play store account, there are a few limitations defined by Google that includes:
- If the user has changed their country in the past 12 months, then they won't be able to change their country again.
- It is required that the user is in the new country.
- And if the user is part of Google Play Family Library, it might cause some issues while updating the country. So, one can visit the official page to verify the same and access Google Play services without any interruption.
Google Play Helpline
So, for the users who were looking for the details on How to Change Country/Region in Google Play Store, they can make use of the provided info or reach out to Google support for assistance to manage the Google Play services.