How To Change Google Password
Are you considering fortifying your email account’s security online? Well, updating your account’s password is quite important especially on a regular basis as in twice in 6 months. However, many users do not take this serious and some of them end up losing their account and data. Besides, this can also cause them major losses on both professional and personal ends.
Ways To Change Google Account Password
Now, when it comes to Google accounts, one can change their account’s password within a blink. However, with the quick updates in Google accounts, users often find it a bit difficult to change their password. If you are someone new to these account and are looking for information on Google account password change, then here’s what you need to know.
Quick Steps To Change Google Account Password
- At first, use your web browser to navigate to the Google account sign in page.
- Get access to your account via using the username & the current password linked to your Google account. If you have enabled two-factor authentication, then finish the verification process.
- Now, move to the Security tab and then scroll to the Signing in to Google to change your account’s password.
- Hereafter, look for the password section, click on the Password option, then enter the current one for confirming your account verification.
- Next, you’ll need to enter the new password for which you should think of a strong one first, and then enter it in the given fields.
- Once, you have entered the new password, hit the Change Password button to update the changes and also update the same in your other applications linked with your Google account.
Furthermore, you can also contact the tech support professionals, if you are unable to comprehend the aforementioned steps on Google account password change.
Solve More Here:
- Google Assistant Customer Service
- Google Translate Extension Not Working
- Google Drive Sync Not Working
- How To Change Language In Google Chrome
- Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working
- Google Play Service Has Stopped
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Drive Not Working
- How To Use Google Classroom
- Google Chrome Not Responding
- How To Get A Refund From Google Play
- How To Fix Gmail Authentication Error
- How To Bypass Google Account Verification