How To Change Netflix Password
Netflix is the new sensation in the world of application for entertainment purposes. With the introduction of this streaming application, it became popular and people are now fond of using such an application.
Ways To Change Or Reset Netflix Password
Now, this application requires a unique id and password to protect the account and maintain its privacy. But in some cases, if any friend or user has cracked your password and is enjoying using it then you need not create a fuss. You can simply change your Netflix account password. But, if you do not know how to change Netflix password then you can follow the step stated below.
Protect Your Netflix by Changing its Password in Simple Ways!
- Open a web browser and go to the official website of Netflix from its search bar.
- Enter the username that you want to change and then enter the password and proceed further.
- When the Netflix page gets displayed in front of you, tap on three horizontal lines from the bottom to find the “Account” option and tap on it.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you where you can scroll down and tap on the “Change Password” option.
- In the next step, you will be required to enter the current password in the first box and create a new password in the second box.
- To confirm, type the password once again in the third box and tap “OK”.
- So, with the help of the above steps, users can change his password and hence protect the account. The same steps can be followed in case Netflix password recovery for those who have forgotten the password.
Seeking Assistance from Netflix Customer Service!
Those users who tend to face issues or want some information can choose to contact the customer service of Netflix. This customer service is 24/7 active on various platforms. And experts will be delightfully helping those who are looking for help and assistance.