How To Change The Owner On A Chromebook
Privacy is the first thing that one needs after the increase of cybercrimes and cyber threats. So, when you are using any web browser then it is always better to use it before checking all the required details like the username, browsing history, and much more.
Ways To Change Owner On A Chromebook
At the same time when you are using or selling Chromebook you must change or remove the user and protect your privacy. But, if you do not know how to change the owner on a Chromebook then you can refer to the information mentioned further in this article.
Steps To Change Owners From Chromebook
- First you need to log into your Chromebook as a current owner and then choose the clock icon from the bottom right corner.
- Choose the “Settings” option which is in the form of gear and tap on it.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you with settings and you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap the “Advanced” option.
- Now you need to head over to the Reset settings option and tap on Reset option under the powerwash.
- You will receive a notification to restart your computer. And doing so, any files on the hard drive will be deleted and this is how you can get back Chromebook to its original state.
And so, when the new owner will be creating his account then instead of the option to change the owner on a Chromebook he can directly create his owner. In case, you require any help or assistance then you shall not panic.
Reaching Out To Chromebook Customer Service
The users who are unable to understand the steps above need to panic. He can simply get in touch with the customer support of Chromebook that is 24/7 active. This customer support will be happily helping users on the spot.
- Google Customer Service
- Google Assistant Customer Service
- Google Translate Extension Not Working
- Google Drive Sync Not Working
- How To Change Language In Google Chrome
- Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working
- Google Play Service Has Stopped
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Drive Not Working
- How To Use Google Classroom
- Google Chrome Not Responding
- How To Fix Google Chrome Black Screen
- How To Get A Refund From Google Play