How To Change Yahoo Password
We, as users, cannot take chances with our passwords of Yahoo being compromised or leave a chance for someone to have access to our yahoo account. For this, we want to stay ahead of all the mischief that is happening nowadays on the web as we encounter several hacks and breaches problems nowadays.
Ways To Do Yahoo Password Recovery
So what the users are doing is to change the password of their yahoo account after time to time. But what can users do to change their password if they do not know how to change it and they keep on asking “How to change yahoo password?”. Well, we are here with the solution to your problem.
Steps For Yahoo Password Recovery On Android
Well, users now have the option of changing the password before taking risk of getting their account leaked. “how to change Yahoo Password on android?” is the question that worries the users. The answer to this question is:
- Open the yahoo mail icon and enter your username and password and then on sign-in to get into your account.
- Then, tap on three horizontal lines in the search bar to open a pop-out menu.
- In the next step, you have to tap on the “Manage account” that you will find at the top of the pop-out menu. Doing this will open a list of signed-in accounts that are currently opened.
- Then, you can find your account name in the list of signed-in accounts to change its password.
- The next step is to tap on Account info which is a link below the name of the account whose password has to be changed.
- Then, you are required to tap on the security settings in the middle of the page.
- In the next step, you have to enter your phone passcode. It is optional as it depends on the phone you have.
- Now, tap on the “Change password” option present in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Tap on “I would rather change my password”. This will be a grey link at the bottom of the page. When you do this, it will open the password creation page.
- Now, you can generate your new password in the “New password” field where you have to re-type your password to confirm it.
- In the last step, you have to tap on Continue. This is a blue button at the bottom of the screen. Doing this will change the password of your Yahoo account and returns to the inbox page.
Well, this is the process that you have to follow to change the password of Yahoo in android. We hope that you have got your answer to the question “How to change Yahoo password?” You can also get in touch with the customer care executives to get free assistance on this concern.