How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote
Have you lost your Roku remote and don’t know how you will connect Roku with your WiFi? Well, don’t need to fret out as you can easily fix How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote by following a simple solution.
And in case, if you are not aware, one can easily connect Roku to wifi without using remote. Further, the solution provided in this article requires at least two mobile devices and Roku app installed on your device.
Follow The Simple Steps To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote
Connecting Roku to Wifi
For the users who have a query on How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote, here are some simple steps that they can follow.
- First, the user is required to launch the Settings app and tap on Mobile Hotspot option.
- Further, the user is required to activate Mobile Hotspot service and tap on OK to confirm.
- If the Roku device or app is using the same network then, the app can easily control the device.
- Besides, you are required to confirm that the Roku app is connected to the same network.
- Now, launch the Roku app and tap on the remote icon.
- Once the remote is launched, you can easily connect your Roku app to the Wifi.
Roku Customer Service
Let’s know a bit about the Roku app and its services. Roku app basically is a mobile application that allows the user to access multiple services like:
- Use it as a remote control
- Private listening
- Share pictures to a TV screen using screen mirroring feature
- Use this app for voice search
Hence, with the end of this simple process, your query on How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote is resolved. However, if the user still has issues, they can contact the Roku Customer Service directly for assistance.