How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote
Have you lost your Roku remote and don’t know how you will connect Roku with your WiFi? Well, don’t need to fret out as you can easily fix How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote by following a simple solution.
And in case, if you are not aware, one can easily connect Roku to wifi without using remote. Further, the solution provided in this article requires at least two mobile devices and Roku app installed on your device.
Follow The Simple Steps To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote
Connecting Roku to Wifi
For the users who have a query on How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote, here are some simple steps that they can follow.
- First, the user is required to launch the Settings app and tap on Mobile Hotspot option.
- Further, the user is required to activate Mobile Hotspot service and tap on OK to confirm.
- If the Roku device or app is using the same network then, the app can easily control the device.
- Besides, you are required to confirm that the Roku app is connected to the same network.
- Now, launch the Roku app and tap on the remote icon.
- Once the remote is launched, you can easily connect your Roku app to the Wifi.
How To Use Roku Without A Remote
Roku is a digital platform used for streaming online movies and videos. For all those who love binge-watching web series, they can easily use it for downloading their favorite shows from different channels on a common platform.
Using Roku Using A Remote Control
We all know Roku can only be accessed with the help of remote control that is fully operated by Wi-Fi. But sometimes, people end up losing that remote or it gets damaged. In such a scenario, you should know about how to use Your Roku without a remote. Here are the alternatives for how.
Steps To Using A Roku Device Without A Remote
1. First of all download and install a Roku app and then launch it on the device.
2. Moving on, go to the settings of the device and select a remote option. With the help of this remote tab, you can control the app, use it accordingly to explore through the channels just like a real remote.
3. After all the settings, connect the Roku device with a remote application.
4. Note that, you can only connect the Roku device with an online remote if the smartphone and device both are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
And hence that’s how you can access the Roku device even after losing the password. However, if you face connecting Roku device with an online remote or any other doubt, you can contact the customer care team of Roku.
Roku Customer Service
Let’s know a bit about the Roku app and its services. Roku app basically is a mobile application that allows the user to access multiple services like:
- Use it as a remote control
- Private listening
- Share pictures to a TV screen using screen mirroring feature
- Use this app for voice search
Hence, with the end of this simple process, your query on How To Connect Roku To Wifi Without Remote is resolved. However, if the user still has issues, they can contact the Roku Customer Service directly for assistance.