Get Assistance How To Create Juno Email Account
If you need to create a Juno account and needed to know how to create Juno email account, all you need to go through is following settings procedure to create Juno account:
- Simply log into the website of Juno and click on Signup.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to fill personal information and email account address and password.
- Once you have filled in the details, you got to fill POP server and SMTP server details.
- After filling up the details, log into your account with the email address and password of your Juno mail account.
Know How To Create Juno Email Account On Android
You can also create and configure the Juno account on your android system as Juno provides mobile accesses also. To know how to create Juno email account on android system, you are required to go through the following procedure:
- Tap on the Mail icon on the Android app drawer.
- In the Mail icon, you are required to select Other(POP3/IMAP) as the mail provider.
However, if you have already configured the email account, you are required to press the Menu button.
- Under the Menu button, you are required to tap on More option. Under More option,
you are required to click on New Account and then, under the New Account, you are required to type the Juno account email address and password.
- Tap on Next.
- Now, configure the POP server and SMTP server. To configure the POP server, you are required to change the server port to 995.
- Once you have changed the server port address, you are required to select SSL as the security type.
- Now, you are required to tap on Next.
- On the next screen, set the SMTP server to the email address smtp.juno.com and you got to change the server port to 465.
- Once you have changed the server port, you got to select the security type as SSL.
- Now, tap on Next.
- Enter further information and once you have entered all the information, you got to click on Finish Setup.
How to create Juno Email Account On iPhone
There is different setup process to set up the Juno account on iPhone as the iPhone does not have Juno email service pre-configured on the iPhone. To know how to create Juno email account on the iPhone, you need to go through the following details:
- On your iPhone, you need to tap on Settings and then, click on Mail, Contacts Calendars. Clicking on Mail, Contacts Calendars opens the account control panel
of the iPhone.
- Click on Add account and under Add account, you need to click on Other. Once you lick on Other, it brings up the Add Account Menu.
- Tapping on Add mail account starts configuring a new mail account manually.
- You need to provide the personal information like your name, the email, and password on the Juno mail account.
- Tap on Next and once you tap on Next, you are required to open the New account screen.
- Into the Incoming Mail server hostname field, you are required to enter the information pop.juno.com.
- Once you provide the information, you are required to set up Juno Id and password.
- Into the incoming mail server host name field, you are required to enter SMTP account and then, tap on Next.
- Tap on Next, once you tap on Next, you got to select Mail and then, click on Save so that the changes can be saved.
- Once your changes have been saved, you got to return to Mail, Contacts and Calendars menu.
- Under the Juno mail account, you are required to tap on Account.
- Once you tap on Account, you got to tap on Advanced and then, under Advanced, view the Advanced properties.
- Tap on Server port field to edit the Incoming Settings section. Change the value of Incoming Settings section and you got to set the Use SSL toggle to the On position.
Use the above process to create Juno mail account and access it from any device.
Juno Email Customer Service Number
If customers still have any doubt so users may call on Juno email customer service number anytime and technicians are there to help you 24*7 and sort all issue.
Also, go through the following: