Check Out How To Create Microsoft Account
Microsoft account is a user account for the Microsoft customers if they wish to sign-in to the websites of Microsoft such as Outlook.com, application software of Microsoft if any device is running operating system of Microsoft.
Steps About How To Create Microsoft account
If a user wishes to avail the services of Microsoft and use its applications, the basic requirement is to have the Microsoft account. This account info can be used for purchasing applications like Skype, Office 365, OneDrive. If a user wants to know how to create Microsoft account, they need to follow the following steps:
- Initially, the user needs to open the account page on the Microsoft Windows website in the web browser and select the option of Create free Microsoft account in order to have a Microsoft account for using the applications.
- After select the create option, on the next page, the user is required to fill the personal info along with a password for the account. The user needs to select the option of Getting a new email address when a user wants the Microsoft account to be a separated one from the personal account.
- The user is required to fill all the fields for creating the Microsoft account with a password so that it can be used for getting new applications.
- In the next step, Microsoft asks the user to verify that they are real human beings and not a robot. For this, they need to enter the captcha in the given field. When it is entered correctly, the user can proceed for the next step.
- Then while proceeding, the user needs to click on the create account button. The user is required to agree to the agreement of Microsoft services and a statement of privacy and cookies.
- The user has one more option of selecting the check box for subscribing the promotional offers of Microsoft. If in future the user wants to unsubscribe, it can also be done.
- Once created, the user is required to verify the email address. For this, the user needs to sign-in to the account using the email address and the password. Once it will be verified, only then it can be used for the applications. After signing-in, the email of verification is opened to click the link of verification.
- The email verification is required to finish the setting up of the Microsoft account as the identification of the user is checked by this.
- Once the process is completed, a message will be there on the screen saying Your Microsoft account is created. This account is used for availing all the services offered by Microsoft to its users.
Microsoft Customer Service
If the user is facing any issue while creating the account or still have doubt how to create Microsoft account or some other issue or query related to Microsoft is there, the technical support center can be contacted. The technical executives in the customer service use their skills, knowledge, and experience in order to resolve the query. The Microsoft customer service representatives can be contacted through the email, phone call, and the live chat. The details of contacting the support department are mentioned on the official website of Microsoft.