How To Delete An iCloud Email Account Permanently
Apple allows its users to delete Apple email accounts at any time. If you are using an Apple device, you must be owning an iCloud account, which is a part of your Apple ID.
Process To Delete iCloud Email
An iCloud is an email address which is used to send and receive messages and to do shopping in the iTunes Store. In case you wish to delete your iCloud email account, you can refer to the details provided in this article.
What Happens When You Delete Your iCloud Email
Here are some of the things that will happen once you delete an iCloud Email Account:
- All the content from iBooks and iTunes will no longer be available.
- All the data stored in iCloud will get permanently deleted.
- You will not be able to receive iMessages and iCloud Mail.
- If there is any third-party app in your device which stores data on iCloud will also be lost.
So, before deleting your iCloud email account, you must download and keep a backup of your important stuff. Also, remove all the devices linked with your Apple ID before deleting your iCloud account.
Steps About How To Delete An iCloud Email Account permanently
Once you have backed up your important files, you can delete an iCloud Email Account permanently with any worries. Here are the steps:
- If you are logged out, sign-in to your iCloud account on your device.
- Click on the link, Go to your Apple ID account page which is there under the Manage Account option.
- Then, scroll down the page to the Data & Privacy section and click the option of Manage your Privacy.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the option of Delete your account. You need to click on Request delete your account.
- You will get a pop-up to select the reason for your request.
- After that, click on Continue and check the box that you agree.
- You are asked to provide the info to send the updates.
- Apple will finally send a code, which can also be used to stop the deletion process.
Delete iCloud Account Without Password
the iCloud account helps in storing lot of information and important files and many times user need to delete it. Thankfully iCloud provides the option to delete their account with or without the password. In case you do not know the process then follow the steps below. Also note that it is very crucial to back up all the data to some other device in order to save important stuff.
How To Disable iCloud Account With Or Without Password
Follow the step by step instruction in order to delete the iCloud account in simple and easy way
Disable iCloud Account With password
- The first step is to open the device to Delete iCloud Account Without Password and then click on the Settings app and then scroll down to in order to search for iCloud.
- Now hit on the "iCloud" option so as to open it. Enter the ID and password and select the continue option.
- After this users need to scroll down till there is an option called "Delete Account" and then choose it.
- Press in the "Delete" again to confirm the deletion of the iCloud account, check once weather it got deleted or not.
- By performing these steps, the user can efficiently remove the iCloud account from your iPhone or iPad. When it will be done user will be left with a blank iCloud account and then they easily make a new Apple ID or even change to another iCloud account. But it is always recommended to back up the iPhone in prior of deleting your iCloud account.
Disable iCloud Account Without Password
- Users need to visit the settings app to search for iCloud, click on it to open. When the box will appear for a password, type any random number and click on done.
- A message will appear saying the username and password provided is incorrect. Press on "OK" and then "Cancel" to visit back to the iCloud page. Then tap on Account once again an remove the description and click on done.
- The user will be taken back to the main iCloud page without any password. Users will also notice that the "Find my Phone" feature will be get enabled automatically. After that scroll down and press the Delete option. Now confirm the deletion by tapping on the "Delete" option again.
These were the following ways by which users can easily delete the account. If any other issue is there or for further information on Delete iCloud Account Without Password, dial the customer care number or drop a mail on the official mail address for the same.
Apple will take 7 days to delete an iCloud Email Account permanently. For further queries, you can contact the support team of Apple. The contact info to reach them is provided on the official web page of Apple.