How To Fix Apple TV Blank Screen
Being an Apple TV user, you can enjoy your favorite music, movies, apps, and play games online in a very simple manner. You can also connect your Apple TV to the other iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and Mac in order to stream your preferred entertainment.
Ways To Fix Apple TV Blank Screen Issue
Apple TV is known for its high-end and error-free features that make it the first choice among the users who love to enjoy the services of an internet TV. But there are plenty of technical issues faced by the Apple TV users and Apple TV blank screen error is one among those when they connect it to the TV. There can be many reasons behind this problem and you can fix it very easily in a step by step troubleshooting.
Here Are The Steps To Fix Apple TV Blank Screen Issues:
Method 1: Check your cables or accessories
Make sure that your Apple TV is properly connected to the TV and for this, you must be required to check the accessories or USB cable for any kind of fault or losing ability.
Method 2: Restart your Apple TV
restarting your Apple TV often fix plenty of issues and you can also fix the blank screen issue after restarting with the help of below steps:
- Go to the Settings of your Apple TV.
- Select General.
- Scroll down and then select the Restart option.
- After that, wait for fewer minutes until the TV restarts.
Method 3: Reset Apple TV to factory settings
you can also fix blank screen error by resetting the settings of your Apple TV through below steps:
- First of all, go to the Settings on your Apple TV.
- Now look for the General section.
- Now open the Reset option.
- After that, select Restore and then your Apple TV will download the latest software automatically.
- Now you can connect it to your TV and check whether the issue has resolved or not.
You can fix Apple TV Black Screen issue while connecting to your TV very easily after following the above-given steps. If you are still experiencing the same problem, then contact the support team of Apple for the required help.