What Is Gmail Error 78754? and How to Fix It
Have you ever faced Gmail Error 78754 while logging in to your Gmail account on the web? Well, this could be due to the IMAP glitch or wrongly configured account. But don't worry about it as it can be fixed easily, know everything with this post.
Why Are You Seeing the ‘Error 78754 Failure’ While Using Gmail Account?
If you're using a Gmail account, on the off chance, you see Gmail error 78754. Don't be surprised as this could happen due to the reasons listed below:
- Google finds your Gmail login suspicious
- When the password entered is incorrect or not recognized.
- Your account is being tried to log in with a different device or from an unknown location.
- It may be the possibility that your account is two-step verification enabled and the application-specific password is necessary to log in to your account.
- Wrongly configured Microsoft Outlook
- Incorrect IMAP configuration or IMAP not enabled
- Outdated email client
After knowing the possibility of seeing this Gmail error, you must be thinking to fix it as soon as possible. Well, if you're wondering how to fix Gmail error 78754, you should go through the next section of this post.
How Can I Fix Gmail Error 78754 on Outlook?
- First of all, you should verify your Gmail account login credentials and try to log in through valid information.
- After that, you should log in to your Outlook account on your device and you'll see the problem is resolved.
Also, if the issue still persists, you can turn on IMAP on your account and allow you to access your Gmail account with less secure apps. And do so, you may follow the given instructions.
- First, reach out to the login page of your Gmail account.
- Fill in the required details and complete the login process.
- Hover the cursor on Gear Icon on the right top corner i.e. Settings option, from the drop-down menu, you should select the Settings option.
- Next, you have to choose the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Further, select the Enable IMAP option under the IMAP Access section and click the Save Changes option.
- Also, you should locate the Allow less secure and turn the option on to activate it
- Now, you should try to log in to your Outlook account and you will not see any Gmail error.
Just in case, if you still see the problem and worrying about how to fix Gmail error 78754 Outlook, you shouldn't. You can talk to Gmail customer service to get help. The technical support team will provide you all the required information to resolve the problems.