How To Fix Gmail Forgot Password Verification Code
Gmail is a compatible app which can be easily installed and used on all the devices. You can use it for sending and receiving emails easily through the app. This app is widely used for communicating and various other purposes due to its features. If you don't know much about the mailing, even then you can easily access Gmail on your desktops and mobile devices. In case you have forgotten the password for your account, you will not be able to use it on any of the devices.
Fix Gmail Forgot Password On Mobile
If you are using this mailing service on your mobile device but could not use it due to incorrect password, you need to fix it by resetting the password. To fix Gmail forgot password verification code on mobile, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, you need to use your mobile phone browser to access Gmail.
- You need to navigate to myaccount.google.com.
- When you press enter, you will be redirected to the page to change the password of the Gmail account using the verification code.
- Here you will be asked to enter the account credentials as you are logged out of your Gmail account.
- You need to tap on sign-in and then choose a security option to proceed.
- There, you will be asked to enter the previous password and the new password, in given fields.
- You just need to save the changes and your account will be easily accessible.
After following these steps, if your query is still not resolved or you are facing any other issue, contact the Google support team. All the technical executives of Google are available round the clock for your assistance. You can get in touch with them using the details available on Google help page and using any of the options among the phone number, email or live chat with the executives.