How To Fix Google Chrome Black Screen
Google Chrome proffers an amazing browsing speed and plenty of beneficial security features that users can enjoy on their multiple devices. But sometimes many users confront the black screen issue of Chrome when using it on their preferred Windows computer.
Ways To Fix Google Chrome Blck Screen Error On Window 10 & 7
There are many reasons that cause the problem of black screen in Google Chrome and one can simply resolve with the help of simple troubleshooting. There are varied possible ways to fix Google Chrome black screen issue and if you don’t know how to fix, then read this article and learn about the step by step process to resolve this issue.
Quick And Simple Steps To Fix Google Chrome Black Screen Issue
Solution 1: Disable Chrome Extensions
You can simply disable the extensions from your Chrome and then fix this issue very easily. Foe=r this, you can follow the below instructions:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Now go to the menu and then click on More Tools.
- Select Extensions to get it into the extension page.
- Now turn the slider button to the Off position for extensions.
- Now restart your Chrome again.
Solution 2: Update your Chrome
If you are using an older Chrome browser, then you may also get plenty of problems and you can simply resolve this issue by updating your browser to the latest version. You can also check the compatibility of your OS and then use it.
Solution 3: Reset Chrome Settings
By resetting your Chrome settings to the default can be fixed the black screen issue of Chrome and you can follow the below steps for that:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Now you can click on three vertical icon at the top-right corner side.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Advanced option.
- Now click on the Reset Settings tab.
Google Customer Support
By the above-mentioned steps, you can fix Google Chrome black screen issue in a very quick span of time. If the problem is still arriving, then you can avail of the solutions from the customer support team of Google Chrome.
- Google Customer Service
- Google Assistant Customer Service
- Google Translate Extension Not Working
- Google Drive Sync Not Working
- How To Change Language In Google Chrome
- Google Hangouts Microphone Not Working
- Google Play Service Has Stopped
- Google Voice Search Not Working
- Google Drive Not Working
- How To Use Google Classroom
- Google Chrome Not Responding
- How To Get A Refund From Google Play