How to Fix Google Chrome White Screen
In the last few years, many users have reported serious instances of the white screen if they are browsing on Google chrome.
Simple Ways To Fix Google Chrome White Screen
This kind of error is generally found in Windows 10, but we people look for a solution first before going into the detail of the problem. Here are a couple of ways to eradicate the issue of Google chrome white screen.
Turn off the Hardware acceleration settings
This is one of the easiest ways to fix the issue of Hardware acceleration, this way you can easily fix the things. Let’s see the simple process of how to turn off the hardware acceleration settings.
- In the first step, open chrome and click on the customize and control google chrome button.
- Tap on the settings which you can find at the upper right corner of the main page.
- Following, now expand the settings and tap on advanced from the drop-down menu.
- In last, navigate to the system from the drop-down menu and you can turn off the hardware acceleration setting.
Now check whether the white screen of Google chrome persists or not, if it is so then move to the next method.
Clear the cache of the browser
- First press ctrl+shift+Delete at a time to clear all the browsing data.
- Next, move to the advanced tab and choose All time from the drop-down menu.
- Following the above, choose the browsing history and delete it by selecting the checkboxes.
- Tap on the clear data button for applying the changes.
Reset Google chrome
- At the beginning of the process, go to the Customize and control Google chrome.
- Select the settings.
- Following above, click on the advanced button.
- In the next move, tap on restore settings to the Original default menu.
- Finally, you get a confirmation mail of reset Google chrome
Reinstall your Google chrome
- First, you need to right click on the start button.
- Select the Apps and features from the menu.
- In the next move, from the Pop-up window find the Google chrome.
- Following Double click and Uninstall it.
Once you complete the above steps, you can again reinstall Google Chrome from the official website.
Whatever we have learned so far it’s all about to Fix Google Chrome White Screen, if you require further help, then call directly on their helpline number to get the immediate feedback or response. Apart from that, the user can take help from their friends, colleagues, or expertise.
- Google Home Mini Stopped Working
- How To Make A Brochure On Google Docs
- How To Translate A Website With Google Translate
- How To Manage Multiple Google Accounts
- How To Recover Disabled Google Account
- How To Manage Password On Google
- How To Translate Image Using Google Translate
- How To Fix Google Error Code 320
- How To Use Google Hangouts
- How To Recover Google Password Without Resetting
- How To Fix Google Meet Not Working
- How To Fix Google Translate Offline Files Not Downloading
- How To Fix Google Assistant Not Working
- How To Use Google Voice On Computer Desktop
- How To Fix Google Chrome Black Screen
- Google Authentication Not Working On iPhone
- How To Fix Google Authenticator Codes Not Working
- How To Bypass Google Account Verification
- How To Change Google Password
- How To Use Google Home Video
- How To Fix Google Discover Not Working
- What is Google Keep
- What is Google Fi & How Google Fi Works
- How to Restore Deleted Contacts from Google