How To Fix Google Home Not Connecting To wifi
Is your Google Home unable to connect to the internet and you are searching for a solution? In order for Google Home to work, it must be connected to the internet. If your Google Home is not connecting to the Wi-Fi, the linked devices will not respond. There may be a number of reasons why Google Home is unable to connect with the internet. At the same time, you can use some simple methods to fix Google Home not connecting to Wi-Fi, as mentioned below.
Ways To fix Google Home Not Connecting To Wifi
The problem with Google Home when not connecting to Wi-Fi is a common error that users face from occasionally. If Google Home cannot connect to the internet, it can cause a lot of problems because the linked device would stop working as well. If you want to learn how to fix Google Home not working, please gather the information below.
Reconfigure Google home set up
- First of all, you need to select the device from Google home you wish to reconfigure
- Go to the Google home settings and choose the device for Wi-Fi password update
- After that, you have to select the Wi-Fi then choose forget network option
- Next, you have to select the add device option then choose to set up new device
- Afterwards choose the Google home to add and press next then follow on-screen instructions
Move router closer to Google home
- Either there can be a router problem or a conflict between the router and the location where your Google Home is usually located
- Therefore, you need to simply move your router closer to the Google home and see if the issues disappears
- Turn off the other devices
- If you have connected Wi-Fi to a lot many devices at the same time then also you will face the problem in connecting Google home
- Therefore, it is recommended that you should turn off the other devices at the time connecting Google home to the Wi-Fi
Restart Google home and router
- Restarting Google Home and Wi-Fi should fix any temporary problems that are causing the issue
- You can restart Google Home by unplugging it for 60 seconds and then plugging it back in
- You can also reset your Router, then turn it on and try connecting to Google Home again.
Therefore, you can fix the Google Home could not communicate to Wi-Fi error with the support of simple solutions as mentioned above. You can also help from the Google support regarding the problem you are experiencing. Additionally, if the problem is caused by a weak network, you can contact your Wi-Fi service provider for assistance.