How To Fix Google Play Transaction Could Not Be Completed Error
Getting any kind of problem while purchasing paid apps or in-app purchases on the Google Play Store is very common among the users. There could be plenty of issues or errors that may come when purchasing an app on the Google Play Store and Transaction could not be completed error is one among those. There are lots of ways to fix Google Play transaction could not be completed error and you should know about the solutions to fix it. In this article, you will be learned all the possible ways to resolve this error of Google Play
Quick solutions to fix Google Play transaction could not be completed error:
Solution 1: Check your payment method
The payment method on Google Play is country-based and you should check whether you are using the prescribed payment method or not because using an improper payment method might be caused varied problems.
Solution 2: Re-add your payment method
- You should re-add your prescribed payment method on Google Play Store through the below steps:
- Open Google Play Store on your phone and then tap on the menu.
- You can select the Payment methods option.
- Now remove the added payment method and then you can easily add a new payment method as per your preference.
Solution 3: Close and re-open the app
You can simply close your Google Play Store app and then re-open it to resolve the issue through the below steps:
- First of all, tap and hold the Google Play Store icon and then close it
- Now you can go to the Settings of your device and then tap on Apps & notifications.
- Now you can tap on All Apps and then select Google Play.
- After that, you can click on the Force Stop tab and then you can open it again.
With the above-given steps, you can fix Google Play transaction not working issue in a very simple and easy manner. But in case you are still not capable of resolving this issue, then you can get assistance from the customer service team after contacting.