How To Fix Google Tv Not Connecting To Wifi
Google TV is an online TV streaming service that helps you to use the channels with the help of a remote. This is the most renowned technology that can be used from anywhere of the world. But there are instances when the Google TV service stops working. Here find a complete process to fix the service of Google TV not working. let's start the process carefully.
Steps To Fix Google Tv Not Connecting To Wifi
These are some of the basic steps that you must be aware of to fix the issue of Google TV not working. So read carefully all these points to fix the issue of Fix Google not connecting to Internet
Check the Wi-Fi Connection
- At the top right, move to the Google TV home screen.
- Next move the user profile section.
- Select the option of settings.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi Status is turned on.
- You are connected to the right network.
- Choose the network on which you want to connect.
- Select the way to connect.
- Enter the required password in the shown field.
- Following above, open one of the app.
- At the end, you can play the music, games again.
Thoroughly check the system update
- To begin the process first move too the Google TV home screen which is at the top right.
- Move to the user profile icon and select the Settings.
- Select the system on which you want to update.
- Next move to the About and check for the Software update.
- At the end, Install the available updates, then play the video, music, or the game again. If that doesn’t work.
Restart the device or the system
- To get started move to the Google home screen.
- Move to the profile icon.
- Choose the settings.
- Select the system.
- Tap on the restart button.
- Once the system restarts, play the video game.
Clear data of app
- To begin the process, first move to the Google TV home screen, in the top right, go to the user profile icon and select Settings.
- Choose the apps and See all the applications.
- Choose and select the app and at the end clear the data.
- If that doesn’t work, go to the next step.
Besides, above all the points on Google TV not connecting to Wi-Fi, if required you can call directly to their support number to get the answer or the response.