How To Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages
With the advancement in technology, HP printer has also introduced new functions in its services. But, due to a familiar problem of the Hp printer printing blank pages, users encounter various issues.
Well, it is really simple to fix the issue of printing blank pages by the HP printer. Here, in this article, we have brought you all the effective solutions for your query how to fix HP printer printing blank pages.
Steps to fix HP printer printing blank pages issue:
Here is a list of few steps that will help to cover the blank printing issue of the HP printer.
Check the cartridge level: Due to the low level of the ink cartridge, printers start printing blank pages. As the appropriate amount of ink is not available for printing, it results in blank pages. So to avoid this situation, users need to check the ink cartridge level and if found low on ink, replace it immediately.
- Align the printer properly: For printing the proper character, it is important to set the printer and the pages properly. Due to misalignment of the printer, sometimes the printer starts printing blank pages. To avoid this issue of the printer, the user needs to align the printer properly.
- Clean the clogged printhead to avoid printing blank pages: If the printheads of the printer get clogged then it results in printing blank pages.
- To clean the printhead using automated tools, users can follow the enlisted steps:
- Load the paper in the input tray of the printer and tap on the “-” button that is displayed next to the Setup button in the control panel.
- Now, touch the Right arrow and after picking the Tools option, click on the Ok button.
- After selecting the Right Arrow button, click on the Clean Printhead option.
Tap the Ok button to complete the printhead cleaning process.
Another Way How To Fix HP Printer Printing Blank Pages
Also, here is an additional method to end the search for how to fix HP printer printing blank pages by turning on the spooler settings in the printer. To turn on the spooler settings, go through the enlisted steps:
- First of all, from the desktop, users need to go to the start menu.
- Click on “Control Panel” option in order to go to the administrative settings.
- Now, the user needs to type for administrative tools in the search box and tap the tools after searching.
- Further, double click the Services option available from the window that opens up.
- Choose the option of “Print Spooler” services and then click on it.
- Pick the Properties option from the pop-up menu.
- Now, enter in the General tab and select the Automatic option for startup type.
- Now check the service status of the printer and click on the Start option in case, the services are not yet started.
Hp Printer Customer Service Number
After completing the process, the problem of blank printing will be resolved. In case, the issue is still persisting then users can contact the Hp customer service team and ask for how to fix HP printer printing blank pages. The Hp customer support team provides the expert solution to fix the issue in a no wait time.
Go through following to know more :