How Fix Hulu Not Working
There are times when your binge-watching gets affected due to an error in Hulu while streaming on Roku TV (fix+1-802-278-4067). In such instances, you may panic or be troubled with the issue. Well, no matter what issue you face with your Hulu, you can fix all the problems by doing the given steps.
Ways To Fix Hulu No Working
Check If You're Using A Supported Device
If you are seeing Hulu not working on Roku, this could happen because the app supports only some devices. Just in case, your device is not compatible with Hulu then you need to update your models to the latest Hulu app.
Also, to get them up to date versions of the Hulu app, your Roku TV should have 8.1 firmware or higher. In this way, you may upgrade the devices listed below to the latest version:
- Roku Express and Express+
- 4K Roku TV
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku 3 and 4
- Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500 or later)
- Roku 2 (model 4210)
- Roku Ultra
- Roku TV
Lastly, you need to open Settings on Roku and go to System. There you will see an About option in which you will get the device's model number and any upgrade available for your app.
Check your Internet Connection
On finding Hulu not working and you see buffering while streaming videos on Hulu live, you need to make sure that your device is connected to an active internet connection. Also, internet speed must be at least 8.0 MBPS.
- First of all, you should press the Home key five times on your remote.
- Then, press three times the Rev Scan button (<<).
- Next, you have to press two times the Fwd Scan (>>).
- With the above instructions, you will be able to set the bit-rate lower and will not be seeing any buffering issue while streaming Hulu.
Last but least, you should try to reset Hulu to resolve the Hulu not working on Roku issue. It will help you to fix streaming and other app issues. To do so, you may follow the given steps:
- Open the Main Menu on Roku.
- Then you have to highlight the Hulu app.
- After that, you will be required to press the Asterisk symbol (*) on your remote.
- Further, choose the Remove Channel option.
- Next, you need to make a power cycle by turning off the TV for two minutes.
- Also, you are required to open the Roku Channel Store and search for Hulu.
- Then select the Add Channel option.
- And you should open the app.
Hulu customer service
This is how you will be able to start streaming on Hulu on Roku TV. Just in case, if you still see Hulu not working on Roku issue and want to fix it. Then you should immediately contact the Hulu customer service to get assistance from the technical experts.
- How To Reset Hulu Password
- How To Fix Hulu Not Working On Roku
- How To Fix Hulu Error Code P-Dev322
- How To Fix Hulu Playback Failure
- How To Fix Hulu Error Code 503
- How To Cancel Hulu Subscription
- How To Fix Hulu Proxy Error
- Hulu Live Chat
- How To Fix Hulu Not Working On XboxOne
- FIX HULU LOGIN NOT WORKING
- How To Fix Hulu Error Code PLAREQ17