How To Fix Netflix Error Codes M7363 and M7353
A quick guide on how to resolve Netflix error M7363 and M7353
In the past few years, Netflix has become a huge rage among the users and has become one of the popular entertainment platforms. Indeed, the services offered by Netflix are the finest, but some users have reported some issues. Fortunately, users can resolve these issues in time and access the services without any issues.
Besides, for the users who are encountering Netflix error code M7363, they will be offered with the complete details regarding the error and quick ways to resolve them.
About Netflix Error Codes M7363 and M7353
The user encounters this error on Netflix because of browser problems on their device. Besides, one can also face this error because of the issues with the user profile or the local data stored on the device.
Further, to understand this error in a better way, here are some of the common causes of Netflix error code M7363 and M7353:
- The user is using the browser in incognito mode while accessing the services.
- There is no sufficient storage on the device as Netflix accumulates some space while playing videos.
- Few components of the browser are not updated
- Widevine Content Decryption Modules is disabled or outdated
Ways to resolve error M7363 and M7353
For the users who are looking for the procedure to fix Netflix error code M7353, they can check out the solutions mentioned below and resolve this issue in time.
Clear browser's local storage
- To initiate the process, the user needs to press Windows+E keys to open the File Explorer.
- Now, the user needs to click on the PC and select the drive that they wish to clean.
- Further, right-click to view properties dialog-box and select the General tab.
- Then, click on the Disk Cleanup option and restart the device.
Clear cache of the browser
- Click on the Menu option of the browser and navigate to the More Tools option.
- Further, click on clear history option.
- Now, select clear cache option and click on the delete button.
Hence, these are the few solutions to fix Netflix error code M7353. For more queries, the user can contact the support for assistance.