How To Fix Netflix not working on Roku
May we all want to become couch potatoes and enjoy Netflix binge-watching your favorite show. But what do you find? Your Netflix stops working without any provocation. Generally, people freak out as the feeling of not being able to watch the favorite shows is dreadful.
Netflix Not Working? Here is what you can do:
If Netflix is not working on Roku, then the required steps can be taken to eradicate the issue. The users can get in touch with experts to take their help. They will provide a solution that will be precise and clear. Moreover, they are knowledgeable and will guide us to get out of a tough situation. Let us see the steps:
Check the settings of your Network:
This step can be considered as the basic step as the issue can be raised due to the issue of settings. The users have to take the following steps:
- The users have to scroll down and click on settings on the home screen.
- Then, you have to open the network settings if your Roku device is still connected.
- If it is connected properly, then you have to click on the “Check connection” option and test the network connection.
Go for checking the updates:
The app can start to act weird if it is not updated. If the app is continuously updated, then it ensures that the app is working flawlessly. However, you can check for the updates by taking the following steps:
- Enter the section of settings on the home screen and select the system option.
- Then, you have to click on the Software update selection and then tap on the option of “Check now”. This will check for the update of both Roku and Netflix.
These are the steps that can be taken by the users if Netflix not working. These steps will definitely help in rectifying the problem that you will be using. The users can go through the steps and can call on the toll-free number to seek their help regarding the problem that you will be facing.