How To Manage Multiple Google Accounts
Google is the account which has made the user’s life easier. With a lot of unique options apart from sending or receiving an email, this email has received a special place in the hearts of users from every part of the world. It is a known fact that people from different parts of the world use this email and are fond of using the same. And this email has also turned up with a lot of new services and options like saving images, videos etc. With these people are also so fond that users have multiple accounts with Google. But it can become hectic and confusing sometimes by using different accounts at the same time. And if you want to know How To Manage Multiple Google Accounts on your device then you can follow the steps below.
Simple Steps to Learn How To Manage Multiple Google Accounts!
- Unlock your device and go to Google account application from the application centre.
- When the inbox is displayed, tap on three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
- Scroll down to find the “Settings” option and tap on it.
- Now select the option of “Manage Accounts” and you will find various options.
- Pick the option “Add Account” and then select the type of account you want to add.
- Choose “Google” from the top and select “Existing” option if you want to add your existing account.
- Enter the username and password when asked on the new screen and tap “Next”.
- Gmail will take some time to set up the account and then will ask whether to make this account as your default account.
- You can select the option and save settings.
Your account will be set up and you can choose to switch from the inbox you like to use. Another way to know How To Manage Google Accounts you can follow the steps below.
Another Way to Use Multiple Google Accounts!
- Unlock your device and go to the settings of it either from notifications or by simply tapping on the gear option.
- When the settings screen is displayed in front of you, scroll down to select “Add Account” option.
- Select the email which you want to add and then enter the username in the space.
- Proceeding on, you can enter your password and wait for a few minutes.
- Your account will be ready and you can choose which account will you make as the default.
How To Contact Google Customer Service
Hence, with the help of the above information, you can easily know How To Manage Multiple Google Accounts in two ways. And in case you are stuck then you are free to contact the Google Customer Service which is 24/7 active on different platforms.
Know More Here :