How To Reactivate Deleted Twitter Account
In recent years, Twitter has become one of the popular social networking services where users can reach the masses by posting tweets. Further, for those who are registered users, they are offered with an option to like the post and retweet certain posts. Besides, the unregistered users are offered an option to view the posted tweets.
Check Out The Detailed procedure To Reactivate Deleted Twitter Account
Indeed, Twitter is one of the finest social networking services, but some users wish to delete their account or have deleted their account because of some error. Well, in any of the scenarios, if the users wish to Reactivate a Deleted Twitter Account, they need to perform the activation process within 30 days of deactivation of account to avoid loss of data.
Luckily, the user can easily reactive their Twitter account by simply logging their Twitter account and responding to the prompt for account reactivation. In case, if the user fails to provide their account password at the time of login, the user can send a request to Twitter.
Further, to help users to get a clear picture, they can check out the detailed procedures mentioned below to reactivate their Twitter account.
Ways To Reactivate Deleted Twitter Account
Login Twitter account
If it’s not been more than 30 days since the day of account deletion, then users can easily regain access to their Twitter account by logging into their account.
- Launch the login page of Twitter and enter account details.
- Further, the user will be provided with the information regarding the account deactivation.
- If the option is provided, the user is required to click on Yes, reactivate the account tab.
Recover Twitter account
In case, if the user fails to log in their account because of the forgotten password, the user needs to perform Twitter Account Recovery by following these steps:
- On the login page, click on the Forgot password option.
- Then, mention an email address to receive a one-time code.
- After that, the user is required to provide that code and complete the authentication process.
- Further, create a new password and save changes to regain access to their account.
Contact the help center
In case, if the provided solutions fail, the user can contact the Twitter help center to seek assistance on how to Reactivate a Deleted Twitter Account.
- Just visit the support page and click on the Contact us option.
- Click on require support for login and select the suitable option to reactivate the Twitter account.
Create a new account
If the user fails to reactivate their Twitter account, they can create a new Twitter account with the same handle name until it is not requested by any other user. Further, it is required to use the previous email address to create a new account.