Know How To Reboot Netgear Router
Want assistance that how to reboot Netgear Router so just go through this blog or you can contact to the Netgear Router customer service number anytime and technicians will explain and sort issue.
Netgear is the multinational company that produces networking hardware for consumers. It is a computer networking company that is based in San Jose, California. The company obtains its profits from businessmen, consumers, service providers and also technicians. Interestingly, this company not only offers services to large businessmen or companies but keeps in mind to design products based on the specific needs of small business and homemakers. The company’s products enable users to share peripherals, internet access and various applications for personal computers.
Netgear Router and Wireless network
From the widely used technological products of Netgear, this company is known to provide admirable and satisfactory services. People prefer this company’s wireless product due to its fast internet speed and also easy to understand modem functions. It has been noticed for a while that due to updates in functions of the modem many people are doubtful how to reboot Netgear router. After researching a lot you still did not get your answer then you can be assured as you will find your answers in this article.
Rebooting Netgear Router
Its been a while that you are facing the issues with your wifi and want to reboot it. But also due to update you are unaware how to reboot Netgear router. Read the steps below to get your answer.
- Open the web browser that is connected to your Netgear router.
- Go through site
- The router login window is displayed and promoted to log into the account.
- Enter the username as “admin” and password as “Password” . in case you have changed the admin password then you can enter that password.
- On proceeding, you will see “Advanced” option. Tap on it to enter the router setup.
- When the router information is displayed, tap on “Reboot” option and wait for few minutes for the router to shut down.
And we hope that you must have got an answer to the question how to reboot Netgear router. Keeping the above steps in mind you can reboot this router directly using the router interface. You can also try to reboot the router using any web browser. Now again the question is how to reboot Netgear router from browser. To get the answer, follow the steps below.
Know How to Reboot Netgear Router From Browser
- Open the web browser and type the router’s IP address in the search bar that is available at the top of the page.
- Now you are thinking how to find IP address then it will be displayed in the network settings of the computer.
- When the router login page is displayed in front of you, enter the username and password.
- In case you have never logged into admin then you have to type Admin in the username and “Password” in password field and press “Enter”.
- When the router settings are displayed, click on “Reboot” and then proceed by clicking “Save”.
- With this, your router will reboot and these were the steps on how to reboot Netgear router from browser.
Contact Netgear Customer Service For Assistance
Netgear router service is not only known for the wireless network, but also for its customer services. If you require any assistance then you can feel free to contact their customer helpline anytime as they are available 24/7 at your service. Hence, if you are not able to understand how to reboot Netgear router from browser, contacting the helpline will solve your issue.