How To Recover Deleted Gmail Account After A Long Time
Gmail account is a widely and prominently used email service on the internet Gmail has millions of users who are accessing its services and features.
Get Details About Recovery Of A Deleted Gmail Account After Long Time
If you have multiple accounts or you want to get rid of a Gmail account, you can delete it. After deletion, if you wish to get some info from the account, you can recover it.
Account Recovery Of Deleted Gmail account
If you have deleted your Gmail account and you want to access it again, you can recover it till 30 days. After this time period, recovery is not allowed. You cannot recover deleted Gmail account after long time, as the maximum time of recovery is 30 days. For recovery of Gmail account within 30 days, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First step is to browse the account recovery page of Gmail.
- On the Gmail recovery page, enter the username, email address or phone number of the account.
- In case you have forgotten your email address, it can be easily recovered by entering the phone number.
- If you do not remember the account password, go to the next page and click the Forgot password link.
- It will redirect you to the next page of recovery options. You can choose the suitable one.
- There is an option of recovery in which you are asked to enter any last remembered password for the Gmail account. If you remember, enter it otherwise skip the option.
- The next option is to recover through the phone number. You are asked to enter the complete phone number to receive the code. Enter the code to verify your identity. In case you don’t have access to the phone, click Try another way.
- After that comes the option of an alternate email address. You need to enter the recovery email address and Gmail will send an email. Use the recovery link or code.
- Once you are verified, Gmail will give an option to recover and create a new password.
- Enter a strong password twice for confirmation.
- Finally, you can use this new password for accessing the Gmail account.
How Do I Recover My Disabled Gmail Account?
Gmail is considered the best mailing service that is available online and free for anyone to use. This email service was launched in 2004 and has over a billion users around the globe. Its account security sometimes disables your account and you will not be able to access that.
To get rid of it, you are required to recover your disabled account by using the official rules. This recovery provides you with an opportunity to restore your account by requesting it. However, you can easily Recover Disabled Gmail Account by using the official method that is given here. You should follow the method that is given here to retrieve the disabled account easily.
How To Recover Your Disabled Gmail Account?
Use the steps given here to restore your official email account in Gmail.
First of all, you need to visit the login page of your Gmail account and fill in the mandatory details.
Try to restore your account and take it out from the disabled stage by following the official instructions.
If this method does not work to restore your official account, use the online request form.
Provide the details of the username of your official account by selecting the Yes or No option.
Enter the email address correctly by filling it in the necessary box and give any other helpful information.
Give only those details that will help Gmail support identity and confirm your identity.
Click on the Submit button and all your details will be submitted for review of your request.
By using the information that is given above, retrieving an official account and restoring it is easy. If you want to gain more details about how to Recover Disabled Gmail Account, contact Gmail customer service. Use the phone to contact and talk to its representative about the recovery of the disabled email account.
If you still have some query about Gmail account recovery, contact the technical support. Google technical support executives will serve the users with all the issues and queries. You can reach them at any time as the services are provided round the clock. The info for contacting them is provided on Google’s official website.
- How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth
- How To Fix Gmail Error 301
- How To Fix Gmail Error 78754
- How To Fix Gmail Keeps Sending Emails To Trash
- How To Fix Gmail Error 0x8007042b
- How To Add Signature In Gmail
- How To Fix Gmail Getting Your Messages Waiting For Sync
- How To Fix Gmail Authentication Error
- Gmail login not working