How To Recover Deleted Gmail Account After A Long Time
Gmail account is a widely and prominently used email service on the internet Gmail has millions of users who are accessing its services and features.
Get Details About Recovery Of A Deleted Gmail Account After Long Time
If you have multiple accounts or you want to get rid of a Gmail account, you can delete it. After deletion, if you wish to get some info from the account, you can recover it.
Account Recovery Of Deleted Gmail account
If you have deleted your Gmail account and you want to access it again, you can recover it till 30 days. After this time period, recovery is not allowed. You cannot recover deleted Gmail account after long time, as the maximum time of recovery is 30 days. For recovery of Gmail account within 30 days, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First step is to browse the account recovery page of Gmail.
- On the Gmail recovery page, enter the username, email address or phone number of the account.
- In case you have forgotten your email address, it can be easily recovered by entering the phone number.
- If you do not remember the account password, go to the next page and click the Forgot password link.
- It will redirect you to the next page of recovery options. You can choose the suitable one.
- There is an option of recovery in which you are asked to enter any last remembered password for the Gmail account. If you remember, enter it otherwise skip the option.
- Next option is to recover through the phone number. You are asked to enter the complete phone number to receive the code. Enter the code to verify your identity. In case you don’t have access to the phone, click Try another way.
- After that comes the option of alternate email address. You need to enter the recovery email address and Gmail will send an email. Use the recovery link or code.
- Once you are verified, Gmail will give an option to recover and create a new password.
- Enter a strong password twice for confirmation.
- Finally, you can use this new password for accessing the Gmail account.
If you still have some query about Gmail account recovery, contact the technical support. Google technical support executives will serve the users with all the issues and queries. You can reach them at any time as the services are provided round the clock. The info for contacting them is provided on Google’s official website.
- How To Recover Gmail Account With Date Of Birth
- How To Fix Gmail Error 301
- How To Fix Gmail Error 78754
- How To Fix Gmail Keeps Sending Emails To Trash
- How To Fix Gmail Error 0x8007042b
- How To Add Signature In Gmail
- How To Fix Gmail Getting Your Messages Waiting For Sync
- How To Fix Gmail Authentication Error
- Gmail login not working