How To Recover Disabled Google Account
How Can I Restore My Disabled Google Account?
Google is highly known for its best in class mailing services and it is also very strict about its security. Whenever Google sees any unknown activity or sees that someone is crossing the policies prescribed by the users then it disables the account on a temporary basis. In such conditions, users will not be able to access their Google account until they would not recover it. There are different ways to recover a disabled Google account which is mentioned in this article.
How To Recover Disabled Google Account Due To Age?
Google has set an age limit for using the Google related services and if you are not under the prescribed age, then your account will be disabled on a temporary basis. But you can simply recover your Google account by identifying that you are old enough to use Google account such as providing any government-issued ID, passport or other. If your Google account disabled due to age, then follow the below instructions:
- Go to the official sign-in page of Google and then click on Sign In option.
- Enter your login credentials for the disabled account and then click on Next.
- Click on Try to Restore tab.
- Now a new page will open where you may ask to enter the required information and then follow the on-screen instructions to restore your Google account.
How To Recover Disabled Google Account Due To Policy Violation?
Google always disables the account when it sees any unwanted activity or someone violating the policy of Google. After the account disabling you will get a message that says “Google Accounts are usually disabled because Google detects a policy violation”. After that, you will need to identify yourself to prove that you are the owner of this Google account and have not violated any policy. If your Google account disabled due to policy violation, then you can simply restore it through the below steps:
- Visit the official sign-in page of Google and then sign in to your account using the login credentials.
- Click on Learn more.
- Now click on Ask us to restore your account section.
- Now choose any method to restore your account and you can also fill out a form where you will need to answer some security questions asked by Google.
- After that, click on the Submit tab.
Quick Guide To Fix Google Account That Has Been Disabled Due To Suspicious Activity
So you have been encountering Google account disabled notification while you try to log in to your account. Well, the issue isn’t unusual at all as Google does disable its accounts if it finds any suspicious activity in them. However, the issue is completely fixable and usually Google accounts are disabled temporarily as in 24 hours to long periods depending on the behavior of account user. So, if you have been looking at the warning that says: “Action Required: Your Google Account is Temporarily Disabled”, then here’s what you need to do.
Steps To Fix Disabled Google Account Due To Suspicious Activity
In order to do Google Account Recovery for your disabled account, you’ll need to make sure that you do it in the known web browser on which you have previously login to your Google account. Then you can follow the steps mentioned below to get back your disabled Google account.
- So, first, get access to your account and then select the “Try to restore Google Account” option
- Keep following the further account verification instructions and then a request form will pop up
- Submit the form with required account verification details such as account holder name, phone number, alternative phone number, etc and then submit it
Wait for further verification from the Google tech team and then contact them to get further details on Google account recovery.
In case you are still not able to know How To Recover Disabled Google Account after applying the above-given steps, then you can also contact the Google customer support team and get instant help.