How To Remove Apple ID From iPhone
Without the apple Id, you can’t even think of accessing the apple phone. However, sometimes without realizing people end up making more than one Apple account and it becomes quite confusing for the people. However, if you want, you can remove anyone's apple account from the device. To find out how to remove the Apple account, you can follow the below-given steps.
Steps To Remove Apple Account From iPhone
1. The first thing to keep in mind, before removing the apple id makes sure to keep a backup of the data on the phone.
2. Now move to the settings section of the iPhone. You will find a gear-shaped section on the home page.
3.Moving on, tap on the apple Id of the top of the screen. However, make sure to log in to your apple account first that you want to delete.
4. Now select the iTunes and app store.
5. Next, select the apple id on the home screen and select to confirm it.
6. Moving on, you will select the option of removing the device. You will find the option of iTunes in the cloud.
7. Tap on the back button to go back to the Apple ID page. This is in the top left corner of the screen.
8. Scroll till the end of the page and tap on the sign out option.
9. Now tap on turn off the option to confirm the action.
10. And once all the steps are completed, finally click on the link of the sign-out. You can do so from the pop up of the window.
How To Remove Apple ID From Browser
1. Go to the apple id link with the help of any web browser.
2. Now enter your current username and password and click on the arrow point on the screen.
3. Now enter your verification code. However, in case you don’t receive the code then tap on the link.
4. Now click on the device from which you want to remove your Apple ID.
5. And at last click on the link of remove from the account.
And you are done with the steps to remove Apple ID from the iPhone. In case of any doubt, contact the customer care team of Apple.