How To Reset Locked Acer Laptop
Acer laptop users need to know that how to reset locked Acer laptop then this blog will help you or you can contact to the Acer customer service number for help and more detail. Acer laptops are very much user-friendly and durable. A problem occurs when it is locked by the password and the user forget the password. Now, this is very irritating. All your data is on the laptop and you are not able to access it. But no need to panic that much as we have a solution to unlock it. Let's check out two conditions that may occur and their possible solutions.
Steps To Know that How To Reset Locked Acer Laptop?
- One of the ways will do the factory reset so all the personal files and data will be removed.
- So, if you have a repair disc, enter the disc.
- When the disc will run, a user has to just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the language as English and click Next.
- Then click on the option Repair Your Computer, on the left bottom.
- On the next screen, click on Troubleshoot.
- On the Troubleshoot screen, select the option Reset This PC.
- Now the user will be having two options, either to keep the files or to remove everything.
- If you choose to keep the files, then the forgotten passwords and usernames will remain there. It is though recommended to Remove all the files.
- Next option is to choose the operating system, in case if you have two operating system in the laptop.
- So select the one which you want to repair.
- Then select the option to clean all the drives or to just clean the files.
- Finally on the Reset Screen. click on the button Reset.
- In case you do not have the repair CD, then press Alt + F10, until the Acer logo appears.
- In the screen, choose the option Troubleshoot.
- Then follow all the steps discussed above.
- Resetting will take few minutes for completion.
- Restart the laptop again.
Now another way to know that how to reset locked Acer laptop or Acer laptop password recovery. Let's check out how?
Acer Password Recovery
- Insert the Password Reset Disk and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If a disk is not there, then just after Switch ON the system, press F8.
- Click on Advanced Boot Options and then select the Safe Mode and press Enter.
- Then click on an Administrator account, leave the password field blank.
- Click on Start then Control Panel and then User Accounts.
- Then select the account for which you want to reset the new password.
- Reset the new password.
- Close all the windows and Restart the system.
Acer customer service number
If customers still have any doubt that how to reset locked Acer laptop then they can contact t the Acer customer service number or at the Acer Technical Support Phone Number for help and resolve their issue on time with the help of experts.