Get to know how to reset Apple Safari on MAC and iPhone!
Apple users may have an issue that how to reset Apple Safari on MAC or on iPhone so this blog will help to reset Apple Safari. Safari is a default browser for Apple devices. It provides so many features but sometimes a user might face some technical issues with it. At that time, they are required to remove all the issues related to the Browser.
Know How to reset Apple safari on mac?
- You need to go to the privacy section then click on the “remove all website data” which will show under the details button, you are required to search any sites then it will remove all your data.
- You will have to remove safari web caches. this, you need to go to the advanced section then click on the show develop a menu and select empty caches.
- For this, you need to go to the advanced section then click on the show develop a menu and select empty caches.
- You need to disable all the extensions.
- It gives some additional functions to your safari but it causes some problem when they come into the bugs.
- You will have to disable all the plugins which you have installed.
- For this go to the security preferences and unchecked the allow plugins then you need to reload your web pages.
- You will have to do manually approaches.
- For this go to the menu in the OS x finder then you need to hold the option key and select the library option. You will have to move to the safari browser.
- You need to remove safari application caches then remove safari cookies configuration.
How to reset Apple safari on iPhone
- You need to press the
- home button then you will have to go to the main screen.
- Here you need to click on the settings option.
- Then you will have to scroll down the mouse and select the safari, you will have to click on it.
- Here you will see three buttons such as clear history
- Clear cookies and clear caches.
- You will have to select all these three options, you have to answer yes when it is asked if you are sure.
- Now you need to return to the web browser and touch the safari icon on the bottom.
- You will have to open the library in the cookies folder then remove all the caches in your safari browser.
- You are required to remove user plugins.
Apple Safari Customer Service
Any of the users still have any doubt that how to reset Apple Safari On MAC or iPhone so they can call on Apple Safari customer service number anytime and experts are there to help you and solve all your issue 24*7 anytime